Menu
Countries not requiring a visa for Chinese?
Nov 12, 2011 19:36
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTPAPAHRISTODOULOUU

i am a greek citysen i need visa for a vacation in china

You need to apply for a tourist visa from China embassy in Grace. The requirements include: passport, a passport photo, visa application form, your financial capability of covering the travelling expenses in China, and when necessary, provide the air, train or ship tickets to the heading country/region after leaving China.
Dec 25, 2011 16:16
GUEST23596 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Chinese_citizens
Jan 31, 2012 14:59
GUESTRANDY R... Doea a chinese citizen need a passport and visa to go to thailand? The info above was dated as of 2007. I need to know the current requirements. Could you help me?
Jan 31, 2012 20:35
GUEST55767 [quote=GUESTRANDY RIEGER,455529]Doea a chinese citizen need a passport and visa to go to thailand? The info above was dated as of 2007. I need to know the current requirements. Could you help me?[/quote]

Passport is required.

If you are an individual traveler and just choose Thailand as your only destination, you have to get your visa ready before you go to Thailand.

If you join a group tour organized by Chinese domestic travel agency, you will be granted Visa on Arrival. Remember a valid passport is needed. The agency will help you.
Feb 6, 2012 04:32
GUEST14015 OK. Wikiapedia now has a link for VISA requirements for PRC citizens. Previously the information was only for Taiwan citizens (ROC). The link is...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Chinese_citizens

It is very comprehensive and should answer all of the concerns that everyone, including my Chinese wife, have on this issue. There is alot of discrimination against the Chinese. But, now as the Chinese is taking over, that should all change in the future....

Visa travel access for PRC regular passports

According to visa and passport information from International Air Transport Association (IATA) provided by Delta Air Lines, the following countries and territories provide visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to holders of PRC private passport.[2] Where visa-free access is permitted, such access is not necessarily a right, and admission may technically be at the discretion of border enforcement officers. Visitors engaging in activities other than tourism, including unpaid work, may require a visa or work permit. As of April 2011 Chinese immigration authorities do not allow mainland Chinese citizens to board outbound flights without a valid visa for the destination country even if the destination country grants visa on arrival to Chinese passport holders. Exceptions are possible if the traveler has a third countries visa and a connection flight from the destination country to the third country. [3]
Feb 19, 2012 15:58
GUESTDANIA hi, Does anyone have a list of all the countries that don't require Malaysia citizens to have a visa if they want to visit these countries?
plzzzz. thanks
Feb 20, 2012 21:20
GUEST2245232
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTDANIA

hi, Does anyone have a list of all the countries that don't require Malaysia citizens to have a visa if they want to visit these countries?
plzzzz. thanks

Do a search in Google and then ask a question if you can not find anything about it.
Mar 3, 2012 20:25
GUEST11470 My wife is from China and we are having problems, getting her Canadian visa, our children would like to meet, as well as my daughter would like to meet her step mom.Is there anywhere in the Caribbean, She and our daughter is allowed?as my Ex will allow my daughter to visit everywhere except china,
Please help me out
Thanks
Canadian guy
Apr 24, 2012 22:37
GUESTEZCAN No, as you apply for a tourist or virotiss visa you do not need to fill these columns. The column only applies for applications of family members who can apply under simplified procedures and free of charge. This does not apply to you; you need to provide employment data, proof of funds, flight reservation, and proof of accomodation (hotel reservation or proof of stay with your sister [Attestation d'Accueil]).Below question 25. you can read:The fields marked with * shall not be filled in by family members of EU, EEA or CH citizens (spouse, child or dependent ascendant) while exercising their right to free movement. Family members of EU, EEA or CH citizens shall present documents to prove this relationship and fill in fields no 34 and 35.•◘○◘•Added:Again, as applicant of a visa to visit family or friends you do not need to fill those columns; they need to be filled if someone applies for a visa as a spouse or a child of a French citizen.Source(s):Uniform Schengen Visa application form
Apr 26, 2012 22:01
GUESTAUTH I am an Indian citizen. I am scelduhed to go to UK next month to work. I will be in the UK for the next one year on a valid work permit. I want to visit Italy as a tourist during Christmas this year. I intend to stay in Italy for 4 to 5 days. I am confused about whether I should apply for a Shengen visa from India or from the UK. I called the Visa information centre in India and they told me that I would have to apply for the VISA when I go to the UK because I will be staying in UK. But since it will be November by the time I reach UK, I will not have salary slips, insurance and other documents for 3 months as required for the VISA process.I\'ve checked the websites of embassy/visa etc. but couldnt find a relevant solution to this.Can anyone kindly guide me on this issue? I have no more than a week remaining before I fly to the UK so I would appreciate a speedy reply from any one of you so that if possible, I can apply for the VISA from India itself.
Page 8 of 12    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Countries not requiring a visa for Chinese?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code