Menu
Find an Economical Man?
Apr 7, 2008 04:16
  • CHERRY07
Do you know this Chinese saying------男怕入错行,女怕嫁错郎?In English, it refers to man is worried of going for wrong career but woman is worried marry wrong man (literal meaning). For women, to choose a good man is the most important but very hard to find (no wonder there are so many “old” single women in China). What kind of man is regarded as the good man? The answer is economical man.

Characteristics that an economical man has:

Height: about 170 cm.
Appearance: plain (not very handsome but shouldn’t be ugly)
Complexion: fair
Hairstyle: traditional and ordinary
Apparel: he prefers clean solid color T shirts, checked shirts and informal foot ware.
Salary: 3000 to 10000 yuan per month (after getting their salary, they willingly hand in to their wives). With such salaries, they can afford to buy houses, at least by installment. Thus, don’t worry about the house.
Jobs: These men usually are teachers, computer programmers, machinists or engineers.
Hobbies: no bad habits. As an economical man, he never drinks, smokes, shuts down his cell phone and gambles. More importantly, he mustn’t have a female soul mate.
Others: such men usually have laptop in their hands everyday. If they get married, you will find the photos of his wife and child in his wallet. Absolute good man!

What do you think of these economical men? Do you want to marry him?
Apr 7, 2008 10:08
  • JCNILE123
Mumbo jumbo.
Apr 7, 2008 20:37
  • JIMMYB
In today's world, women have become very practical. Wish all women wo dream to find their economical men can realize their dreams. Perhaps, I should spare no effects to be an ECONOMICAL MAN.
Apr 7, 2008 20:48
  • LEONARDO
Ha! Economical men! I am wondering what an economical woman is like.
Apr 7, 2008 21:01
  • SHESGOTTOBE
It’s a bird!

It’s a plane!

No, it’s…… Economical man!!!!

*sounds of fainting women in the background*

I need a life. O_o
Apr 8, 2008 20:02
  • KEVIN0518
Interesting! It seems that those economical men are more reliable and faithful. But I wonder if those women who seek the economical men are feminists. Why should the husbands hand in their salaries to their wives?
Apr 8, 2008 20:30
  • GARYKINKADE
Women..... difficult to understand sometimes......seeking a mate that is dependable, hard working, good wage earner.....then (some) get bored with him.....seek greener pastures, more excitement in life.......of course, the reverse is applicable with some men also......a mixed bag of worms......Geez, I don't know.
Apr 8, 2008 20:48
  • TOMSPENCER
I hand every penny of my salary over to my wife every month because I had been getting more than a little bit tired of her constant accusations that I was single-handedly responsible for our pay-cheque to pay-cheque life style.

As for the other things on the list, I think I'm nearly there except I'm 180cm tall and my wife always says that I'm too good-looking and she has bad dreams almost every night that involve me being swept away by hordes of other women. Oh, and I'm in real estate. I was a teacher, though.
Apr 9, 2008 21:18
  • BBQQ
"I hand every penny of my salary over to my wife every month because I had been getting more than a little bit tired of her constant accusations that I was single-handedly responsible for our pay-cheque to pay-cheque life style."

Tomspencer, perhaps your wife are afraid that you spend all your salary. Thus, she requires you to hand your salary to save money for the future of you and her. Did you ever complain about this to her?

"As for the other things on the list, I think I'm nearly there except I'm 180cm tall and my wife always says that I'm too good-looking and she has bad dreams almost every night that involve me being swept away by hordes of other women. Oh, and I'm in real estate. I was a teacher, though."

It is understandable. Since you are too good-looking, she feels insecure and afraid that she might lose you one day. If I have a pretty BF, I would have the same feeling too.
Post a Reply to: Find an Economical Man?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code