Menu
Chengdu to Yibin
Jan 25, 2005 13:15
  • ANDREWNZ
Hi all

Anyone have any idea how much it costs to go from Chengdu to Yibin and how much it would cost to stay there?

Thanks for your help

Andrew
Jan 25, 2005 14:03
  • CATHERINE
FYI, Chengdu/ Yibin: train 2003 (0918/1543) 6 hours. Hard seat RMB25, soft seat RMB43.

Cost there will depend on what kind of hotel you'll stay. A budget 2 day tour will need less than RMB500 per person including the transportation.
May 15, 2012 07:29
GUESTTINA Hello can anyone tell me if trains run daily from yibin to chengdu, iam planning to go next week but have no idea about the trains from this way round as all research suggests chengdu to yibin, please let me know as i have booked a flight to leave from chengdu on the 27th may 2012
May 16, 2012 02:28
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTTINA

Hello can anyone tell me if trains run daily from yibin to chengdu, iam planning to go next week but have no idea about the trains from this way round as all research suggests chengdu to yibin, please let me know as i have booked a flight to leave from chengdu on the 27th may 2012

Trains run regularly from Yibin to Chengdu and vice versa. Check train schedule on this page:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/
Post a Reply to: Chengdu to Yibin
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code