Menu
Do you like wearing sneakers or leather shoes?
Apr 8, 2008 02:31
  • SUNNYDREAM
Do you have a passion for buying sneakers? How many pairs of sneakers do you usually buy every year? I used to wear sneakers when I was a student. Now, as an OL, I have to wear leather shoes with high heels. Sneakers are more comfortable than high-heeled leather shoes. In the past, I bought two pairs of sneakers in a year, but now all the sneakers lie at the drawers of my wardrobe. Do you like wearing sneakers or leather shoes?

Apr 8, 2008 11:31
  • APAULT
I would always wear joggers (or trainers) in preference to leather/business shoes.

Not sure if a sneaker exactly equals a jogger or not. Here's a pair of joggers. Are they also sneakers?

Apr 8, 2008 15:08
  • JCNILE123
My goodness, Sunnydream and Paul have nice ones,

My, ugly smelly and old, I think they used to be sneakers.

Apr 8, 2008 15:36
  • GRIZ326
I only wear leather shoes or boots. My feet deserve the best I can give them.
Apr 8, 2008 20:55
  • TOMSPENCER
I always wear trainers/sneakers... when I'm out running. That's what they're for. I have a pair of shoes that I wear out-and-about that definitely do not fall into the 'sneaker' category but are quite informal. Most of the time, though, I wear leather shoes because I spend most of my time at work.
Apr 9, 2008 20:49
  • SUMMERSNOW
Oh, JC's shoes are old-fashioned. Why not change another pair? Which brand of sneakers do you usually wear? Nike is very cheap in USA, but it is not cheap in China.

"I only wear leather shoes or boots. My feet deserve the best I can give them. "
Griz326, you like wearing leather shoes. Do you think leather shoes make your feet comfort? I prefer wearing sneakers. China's Li Ning's sports shoes are my favorite.
Apr 9, 2008 23:15
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I don’t like wearing sneakers. The only time I wore sneakers was when I was hiking and climbing. I usually wear leather shoes at work. Outside, when I’m doing shopping or on road trips, I wear sandals or slip-ons. When I was in Beijing last October, I was wearing sandals the whole time and I noticed that almost no one was wearing sandals except me.
Apr 10, 2008 10:32
  • JCNILE123
Summersnow,

(((Oh, JC's shoes are old-fashioned. Why not change another pair? Which brand of sneakers do you usually wear? Nike is very cheap in USA, but it is not cheap in China.)))

You are right, I like and use good decent shoe and sneakers, that junk there on the picture is just that, junk.

You made an interesting point about price, compare to China we can buy to pairs of Nike’s with the money a Chinese customer purchase a comparative pair.
My wife and I experience it, some time ago in China.

I wonder why?
Apr 12, 2008 22:16
  • YVONNE
I like wearing sneakers. It is more comfortable than the stiff leather shoes. Nike and Adidas are my favorite collections.
Apr 15, 2008 06:35
I have an old pair of Nike trainers that I sometimes wear, other than that I wear Magnum Combat Boots for work or smarter Clarks boots.
Alan
Apr 15, 2008 11:07
  • MUDDIEDKNEES
New Balance pairs with Encap soles or the new Nikes with the waffle soles -- feet heaven. =)
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you like wearing sneakers or leather shoes?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code