Menu
Which is the world's best military academy?
Apr 8, 2008 03:06
  • FRANKENSTEIN
I viewed a thread about the hardest military academy in America. Annapolis and the South Carolina Corps of Cadets are the toughests in the nation. What about West Point? To be honest, I only heard about West Point? Do you know any other military academies? Which do you think is the best military academy in the world? What are the criteria for a good military academy?
Apr 8, 2008 21:06
  • TOMSPENCER
Your final question is probably the most important : what are the criteria for a good military academy? In the UK there is RMA Sandhurst, which has a good reputation around the world, but never having attended any military academy I don't think I'm in much of a position to compare them. Ideally, of course, we would need insight from someone who has been involved in training programmes at several different academies... however, as that seems a little unlikely, I think a bit of wild speculation could be quite fun! I say the 'Top Gun' academy is the best because it's just so cool to put on your Aviator Ray Bans and go dog-fighting to classic '80s tunes.
Apr 9, 2008 20:09
  • SUMMERSNOW
West Point is a renowned military academy, but I don't know if it is the best one. A great number of prestigious military officers were from West Point.
Apr 17, 2008 13:58
GUEST15147 The best militarty academy in the world is Sandhurst. Many of the most successful business men in the world graduated from there, as well as countless royals from all over the world.
Dec 24, 2008 08:18
GUEST12123 one of the best military academies in the world is ..... PAKISTAN MILITARY ACADEMY KAKUL ............ must check it out......... many CADETS from different countries come here for their courses
Jan 6, 2009 11:07
GUEST10386 its got to be NDA at khadakwasla pune. the emphasis is on academics as well as physical training along with total development of cadets.
Jan 6, 2009 23:30
GUEST23522 Royal Military College of Canada
Jan 9, 2009 12:49
GUESTBORDO B... HEhehehehehe Turkish of course it military at the time ray and even in the world can you see the best soldiers turkish red beret a lot of competition were first
Feb 19, 2009 19:01
GUESTJA the best academies in the world is sandhurst by far i when there and it is the worlds best
Mar 30, 2009 15:18
GUEST18367 PMA IN THE PHILIPPINES IS THE BEST MILITARY ACADEMY FOR WHICH ALL CADETS ARE TRAINED IN DIFFERENT ASPECTS,CONDITION,SCENARIO,MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY,TO BE THE BEST LEADER,FOLLOWER
Apr 22, 2009 11:42
GUEST23383 the best military academy of the world is the oldest military academy of the world: Accademia Militare di Modena, the Italian Army Military Academy.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Which is the world's best military academy?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code