Menu
Why do overseas Chinese men seldom marry western women?
May 27, 2012 13:48
GUEST22248
Quote:

Originally Posted by LEONARDO View Post

Recently, an overseas Chinese returnee who has been in North America for decades talked about the common phenomenon that overseas Chinese men seldom married western women.

He summed up the following reasons: ( In Chinese version of People’s Daily)
1. Most overseas Chinese are the first generation of immigrants. They...
Hello please note that western women, can marry chinese men, look at Bruce Lee, always forgot that one don't you? And I must say, many western women are very slim too, chinese women Can get fat, and are fat in many areas of the world, looking on the streets of China people are getting bigger in Size! Chinese women are bold, and qiute bossy!
Jun 16, 2012 05:08
GUEST14977 Yes Chinese boys do not like white women
Feb 7, 2013 11:07
GUESTBAKELITE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GRIZ326 View Post

It's all very simple......<br />
<br />
Chinese men are smarter than Western men. *hehehehe* ROFLOL No offense intended to the Western women. <br />
<br />
Seriously, the American women I've discussed this with do not seem to be attracted to Asian men. I've never men a Western man who did not find Asian women wonderfully a...
I think Asian men are much more attractive not only physically but mindfully as well. It is hust my opionan but western men vs asian men ...Theres good asian men and good western men,vs versa,but speaking as a White Western women I have always since a elementary girl found Asian men to be much more attractive and respectful .Asian men have in return been always attracted to me. They tend to be much more honest with out hidden agendas and more old fashioned with family values. Something I find lacking in Westernized men. Ive been teased since I was 8 or 9 about having yellow fever,yet at 46 I still have yellow fever. I gravatate towards people I admire culturally Asians are just amazing and admiral
Jan 16, 2014 16:57
GUEST25095 I know why Japenese men dont't allow women chauffeurs to pick them up. Is it the same with the Chinese men? I know they wont let a woman chauffeur pick up heavy luggage! Any answers
Mar 6, 2016 03:48
GUESTTUK But asian women can just get trash western males from Europe and USA and are in fact self-hating females who reject their asian fatherhood ancestry.
It is generally observed that most of western men who date or marry asian girls tend to be uglier, very fat, short, old or substandard looking,and to have a small amount of money, and a lot of them are physically disabled . this is while the asian girls who date western men tend to be standard looking females and not poor. I personally think that western men prefer their caucaisian females over asian women. asian women are just for western men who are rejected by their western women.
Mar 25, 2017 03:09
GUESTDRIE lets face some facts about this subject..
1.racism does exist
2.social status (you know..if they have overflowing wealth,they dont want to share)
3.communication barrier
4.cultural difference
5.they are mamas boy (they are not independent enough..yes all to mama)
6. at the end of the census,its always come to reason number 2
Aug 29, 2020 19:19
GUEST17253 I have seen the 1st post in 2008 and the last in 2017 and I can see that the Jewish pushed narrative of Equality has made its destructive path. Every culture of the world in 2020 is under the threat of total collapse to a perverted Western Civilization that is obsessed with Globohomo insanity and the doctrine of equality of which is just used to sow the seeds of destruction. Covid 19 is an ongoing hoax to keep the world locked down while the Elites rob us blind, control us with fear, and bring upon their experimental and doomed to fail New World Order.

Chinese women are very lovely as they have stayed true to their cultural and natural norms of femininity. White western men, including myself, are finding Asian women and in particular Chinese women, to be among the last remaining women of the world who are still acting as natural women with all the charms that make men feel that connection that they are supposed to feel with a woman. Chinese men are also good people that stay true with their culture and haven't fallen victim to Jewish Western Equality Propaganda.

The natural world has Man acting as men do and Woman acting as women do. In the unnatural world Men begin acting more like women and women start acting more like men. This is the world that the power hungry psychopathic Jew is trying to bring upon society.

I wish peace to the world and that men and women can see through the harmful onslaught of upside down propaganda that is tearing them apart from loving relationships with each other.

Yes I went off topic but I just felt the need to drop some truth bombs.

Good day and God bless you all,

Tommy
USA
Page 26 of 26    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why do overseas Chinese men seldom marry western women?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code