Menu
Florida passes bill allowing workers to bring guns to work
Apr 20, 2008 10:27
  • JCNILE123
((((What would I do with a gun in my car when I am at work?
Guns should be where their place is, home, locked, separated from ammo.
Guns should not be for self protecting, but for hobby, hunting, shooting at target...
The more guns are out, the more gun crimes are committed.

Hey, steal a car, You get a very nice Hi-Fi-equipment with it. And that´s not all, folks, we offer You Smith & Wesson 38 too. It is hidden somewhere in car, but it sure is worth searching.

Guns don´t commit crimes, people does. But You can´t commit a gun crime without gun.))))

Carlos, well put! I share your opinion and yes I am from the USA and no, I do not carry weapons, like the majority of Americans, WE DO NOT CARRY WEAPONS.

Moreover, we are safe; my neighborhood is a mix composition of Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and Blacks.
Our children play on the street and walk or ride the bike to school, the woman and youth hang around the neighborhood jogging and yes we say hi to each other, we are Texans, and proud of how we can share our world with each other.

I used to go hunting but not any more, so I do not need a hunting weapon any more.

It is legal if you are a Texan to carry a conceal weapon in the state of Texas if you are a Texas resident and do not have a criminal record, However, MOST NOBODY EXERCISE THIS RIGHT.

Most of the time so call good people carries a weapon because of what they have done to others.
How you ever heard of,,, what goes around, comes around?
Apr 20, 2008 13:51
  • JCNILE123
Sorry, ( have you ever heard of,,,)
Apr 20, 2008 16:32
  • GARYKINKADE
Well Yvonne, are you getting your question answered? As you can see, there are +'s and -'s to the issue.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Florida passes bill allowing workers to bring guns to work
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code