Menu
Do you like wearing jeans?
Apr 15, 2008 04:20
guestjeans Do you like wearing jeans? Which brand is your favorite? Apple jeans? Jeans are amazingly popular with Chinese youngsters? Jeans are informal dressings. In the west, do you usually wear jeans? I am told that only cowboys in the Western parts of America wear jeans. Dressing in Jeans is not decent in formal occasions. What about wearing jeans to attend a friend’s wedding?
Apr 15, 2008 06:23
I wore jeans when I got married but only because it was snowing and we had gone straight fron Changsha station to the registry office, otherwise I would have got changed into my suit.
As to what jeans I wear, usually it's just cheap ones I buy from a catalogue, or from Marks & Spencers.
Alan
Apr 15, 2008 11:04
  • MUDDIEDKNEES
Levi's 501 - Quality never goes out of style. =)

- classic design
- perfect fit
- back pocket shape and stitching are perfect (they make your big, small, fat, or skinny ass look great!)
- button fly design is super convenient and sturdy, and will keep little johnny from being zipped out (ouch!)
- rivets make each pair last for decades
Apr 15, 2008 17:38
  • DAVEC
I never used to wear jeans but found a nice pair in a sale and they are so comfortable.
Apr 15, 2008 17:57
  • GARYKINKADE
"Only cowboys in the Western parts of America wear jeans" ?.......Naw, they are worn by the entire U.S. in a leisure fashion.
I'll wear any brand of jeans as long as they fit decent.
Apr 15, 2008 20:53
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I love jeans. Jeans can be sloppy or classy, depending on the kind of jeans and how you are wearing it. Jeans owe its popularity to its versatility. Most popular here is Levi’s, as usual, though there’s a myriad of brands out here that are great, too like Gap, Landsend, Old Navy, Aeropostale and American Eagle. Other popular brands are Lee and Wrangler. I’m talking about the common everyday wear jeans, not the jeans that are worn for status. :o)

“I am told that only cowboys in the Western parts of America wear jeans.”

Holy cow! No, not only cowboys. Everyone wear jeans here, from toddlers to grannies, from the East Coast to the West Coast. ^_^
Apr 15, 2008 21:14
  • LEONARDO
China has similar situation to the USA. China has been experiencing a "Jeans Craze" since late 1990s. I used to wear jeans. It is washable but not stains easily.
Apr 15, 2008 22:51
  • JCNILE123
Yes, I used to like 501’s very much, now days I do not care about the name brand, comfort and looks are a most.

Detest wranglers, period.
Apr 15, 2008 23:12
  • MUDDIEDKNEES
Since this thread is under "Fashion", what do you guys think about designer brand jeans (CK, Girbaud, Guess, etc.)? Do you think they destroy the essence of this highly utilitarian and working class piece of clothing? What about the latest fad of buying antique (decades old) jeans for riduculously high prices?
Apr 15, 2008 23:40
  • GARYKINKADE
A complete waste of money, since not too many people look at my butt anymore, even if they are just looking for the name brand (tag) !!
Apr 16, 2008 07:57
  • GARYKINKADE
It's sort of ironic(stupid?) that when a person of lower financial means can wear an old pair of jeans and it means nothing to the world in general, however when a person "inside the circle" or is "clickish" does the same thing it becomes fashionable.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you like wearing jeans?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code