Menu
Don't kiss your kids too often!
Apr 15, 2008 22:03
  • JIMMYB
Many parents have got used to kiss their kids to express their love and carings. But an expert has warned that parents shouldn't kiss their kids too often. He explains that kissing might cause psychological trauma. He also says that those people who fall in love with each other usually kiss each other. For parents, they can give their kids a hug or kiss their faces instead of their lips. He finds that those parents who kiss their kids often interfere their kids' matters or violate their privacy.

Do you kiss your kids frequently? If so, you need pay attention to this.
Apr 15, 2008 23:17
  • JCNILE123
I think my parents kissed me a lot as boy, and so I developed a trauma, now days I love to kiss my wife a lot.

And the truth is that I like to interfere with her privacy, and she don’t care. He, he.
Apr 16, 2008 01:21
I kiss my daughter everytime I see her, which is only once a month at the moment, it is important to let your children you love them, thankfully she loves her old dad too.
I always send my love to Jing's daughter too.
Alan
Apr 16, 2008 10:49
  • GRIZ326
Have you ever watched a new mother dog, rabbit, deer or cat with her new baby or babies? She is licking them all over constantly.

I think that expert has rocks in his head.
Apr 16, 2008 20:42
  • DODGER
My Boys still kiss me when we meet.In front of friends and strangers. It doesn't seem to bother them.
So what was the expert payed who wrote this drivle?
Dodger.
Apr 17, 2008 06:14
  • CARLOS
Showing feelings to children is only for good to them. Touching is important, showing they are accepted and loved. Kissing on mouth is something that must be careful with, especially when kids grow up. Other ways it is something hoped for people to do more often than rarely.

Carlos
Apr 17, 2008 20:54
  • BBQQ
I remembered my parents seldom kissed my mouth but kissed my face more often. My dad usually kissed my face with his stubbly beard. Sometimes, I cried because his stubbly beard made me painful.
Apr 18, 2008 01:05
I know what you mean BBQQ
I had a full beard when my daughter was small so she was used to it, now I'm clean shaven she complains my stubble is a bit rough, my wife has also said it hurts her face if I haven't
shaved, so I have to make sure I get a decent shave to avoid having the stubble or as it's known as " the nine o'clock shadow "
Alan
Post a Reply to: Don't kiss your kids too often!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code