Menu
Help me to learn to trade stocks!!!
Apr 16, 2008 05:20
  • UJILAMA
I am a newbie in this and would like to know about trading stocks where you can earn huge profits (as I have read online).I have been looking for an online resource to teach me the tips and tricks of the stock market but there have been not any good as far as I have known. Please help me to find any good online resource which can educate me in this arena.

Thanks in advance!!!
Apr 17, 2008 03:58
  • JANICE13
I don’t have much knowledge about this but I do know a good system that my friend uses to trade stocks and that really works for him. That one teaches him how to trade and as well as he makes money from that….so that is an all in [url=http://www.daytradingpro.com/] stock trading system [/url] for anyone that needs to trade stocks.

Hope you fid this useful.
Apr 18, 2008 10:54
  • GARYKINKADE
UJILAMA and JANICE13 and DANIEL56 : I have some nice ocean front property located in central Kansas that you might be interested in.
Apr 18, 2008 20:56
  • DODGER
Gary,
sounds like a steal. How much and how far to the beach?
Dodger.
Apr 18, 2008 21:54
  • MARRIE
be an investor not a stupid trader. entering realest mkt is a better choice - get loan, buy building in downtown core, lease them. make sure you hire professional business planner and cash manager.
Apr 18, 2008 22:13
  • GARYKINKADE
Dodger....Er...Ah... It's only about 820 miles to the beach and the sidewalks are very nice. The price of property is negotiable ranging from $50-60,000 per lot and the people are real, real friendly. Be sure to bring your umbrella and suntan lotion. Expecting a reply ASAP Thank You DRGARYAQUACK
P.S.....MARRIE....you might be interested in this also.
Apr 18, 2008 22:41
  • MARRIE
well GARY i would like to go. BTW, i would like to be reimbursed flying to your sea front property. how much is the property tax per year. u sound like a billionaire.
Apr 18, 2008 23:32
  • GARYKINKADE
Yes Marrie .... flights are available on "You Don't Want to Fly On It" or "This Plane Has Never Been Inspected" airlines. Taxes are a mere $3,000,000 /yr. Thank You
Apr 19, 2008 20:11
  • MARRIE
Hah, Gary. Are u gonna rankk,file and wash during this spring dusty time. It's a good marketing strategy for life insurance coz there's probability of aircrash even if it's inspected.
Apr 19, 2008 20:32
  • DODGER
Gary,
I have a bridge for sale in Sydney. Perhaps we can do some sort of deal.
If I click my heals together would I get to Kansas quicker than the plane?
Dodger.
Apr 19, 2008 21:35
  • GARYKINKADE
I'll check with Toto on that Dodger. Hey, it was fun being goofy with you and Marrie. Have a good day .
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help me to learn to trade stocks!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code