Menu
Mother & Daughter IN LAWS
Apr 16, 2008 17:34
  • LOVELY
OKAY......How can you tell if a mother is interested in making you a future daughter in law? Does she get the green light from the son or vice versa?
Apr 17, 2008 21:12
  • BBQQ
If she frequently invites to have dinner in her house, praises you very much and says "she wishes that she could have a daughter like you" many times, she must be interested in having you as her daughter in law. Just my guess:-) It is really hard to know if she gets the approval from her son because the son usually listens to her mother. In other words, the mother has the say. As the reports reveal, many parents go to the match making fair to seek girlfriends from their sons. Of course, some sons are not satisfied with the girl whom his mom prefers. This is the situation in China and I don't know if it is the same in other countries.
Apr 22, 2008 11:39
  • APAULT
In a western country, if a mother interferes like that, the son is unlikely to take his girlfriend home again!
Apr 22, 2008 23:06
  • MARRIE
As Overseas Chinese, I won't interfere with my son's marriage when he grows up. However, I have to make sure he, as a little boy, should have hang on with well cultured boy or girl friends of different races and from different cultures.
Post a Reply to: Mother & Daughter IN LAWS
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code