Menu
Why do men seldom cry?
Apr 22, 2008 21:43
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Because we prefer hardened criminals who do not have any emotions whatsoever. NOT!!!!

I wonder who created the law that men don’t cry. Must be Hannibal Lecter.
Apr 23, 2008 01:32
Not all tears are of sadness, some are of joy, I remember crying when my daughter was born nearly 14 years ago, other times like when my parents passed away I couldn't cry, why I don't
know, I guess it was in my mind that someone had to remain strong for the sake of the family, it didn't mean I wasn't sad, I was.
Alan
Apr 29, 2008 21:32
  • BBQQ
"Men don't live as long as men...true. But the reason is obvious isn't it? They are married to women who keep crying! "

Paul, sometimes crying is the most destructive weapon. In most cases, men just give in to their wives if she cries when quarreling. By the way, it shoud be "Men don't live as long as women". Am I right?
May 6, 2008 23:14
  • CHERRY07
There is Chinese saying" 男儿有泪不轻弹,只因未到伤心处", which means Men only weep when deeply grieved. Men don't shed tears until it really hurts.

Yes. However, some men still don't cry even they have been hurt deeply. Why do they hide their feelings?
Jun 2, 2008 16:21
GUEST93115 Men are problem solvers by nature. We think of world as problem and their solutions. And we believe crying is not a solution. Hence...
Jun 2, 2008 16:30
GUEST93115 Men DO cry but only rarely and you know its a serious thing when that happens. Some men might hide their feelings because there is an unspoken belief, I think; that we should be tough and shouldn't cry, at least in front of others.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why do men seldom cry?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code