Menu
Agent Orange Contamination in Vietnam War
Apr 21, 2008 04:12
Duringt the Vietnam War, American forces sprayed a huge amount of Agent Orange and other herbicide on the jungles of Vietnam. After the war, Agent Orange Contamination has troubled several generations of Vietnamese. It was reported that eighty million liters of Agent Orange were sprayed on the jungles of Vietnam. So far, numerous Vietnamese stil inherited contamination and farm on the contaminated land. The horrible inherited diseases can still be seen in Vietnam. Lots of kids are genetically mutated.

Mutated kids at a hospital in Ho Chi Minh

Apr 21, 2008 04:14
The Crime of War

Apr 21, 2008 04:16
Distored by Vietnam War

Apr 21, 2008 04:18
A inborn paralyzed girl -victim of Agent Orange

Apr 21, 2008 07:28
  • GARYKINKADE
Another example of the HELLS and DAMNABLE ACTS of WAR.
Apr 21, 2008 21:32
  • LEONARDO
Yea, Gary, another example of damnable acts of war. The worst impact of Vietnam War is the ecological contamination. During the Vietnam War, tons of Agent Orange was sprayed on mangrove swamp forests. Mangrove swamp is a typical tropical and subtropical ecosystem, which provides wealth of plants and animal habitats. Mangrove swamp forest, which is nicknamed as “The Kidney of Earth", plays a crucial role in preserving ecological balance.
Apr 24, 2008 01:02
  • JCNILE123
So heartbreaking and painful.

Apr 24, 2008 21:16
  • DODGER
I am not an apologist for this war but, and a big but, the US has never exterminated millions of it’s own people and sent many more millions to Gulags because of their alleged political views has it?
Dodger.
Apr 25, 2008 19:06
  • JCNILE123
You know. I was thinking... could the author of these pictures provide evidence beyond doubt, that the birth defect on these children is the lingering by-product of the orange agent after more than thirty years later?

I know there are many children with equal birth deformities here in USA and in China too.

Our countries never been exposed to orange agent.
Apr 25, 2008 21:31
  • DODGER
JC,
Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.
Perhaps we should ask the Moderator to start a new section “what we hate about the US” and then everyone can post their thought there. It would make entertaining reading.
As a friend of mine who had escaped from East Berlin over the wall with machine guns firing at him said to me“ Dodger, they don’t know what its like to live in a Workers paradise”
Dodger.
Apr 26, 2008 11:42
  • JCNILE123
Dodger,
I certainly go along with your opinion, nothing to insert.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Agent Orange Contamination in Vietnam War
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code