Couldn't upload the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkqrI3IibYI&feature=related
Apr 24, 2008 15:51
  • MUDDIEDKNEES
This is the one on global warming:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5r6TqpOQGc&feature=related
May 4, 2008 20:41
  • JIMMYB
What did George Bush announce? Did he promise to reduce the carbon dioxide emission? If so, that is great. Dealing with global warming issue, all nations in the world should make contribution. But I am wondering why US refuses to sign Kyoto Protocol?
May 5, 2008 08:23
  • MUDDIEDKNEES
Jimmy--it's a parody of Bush by comedian Will Ferrel. Go ahead and watch it. They don't block Youtube anymore, and the guy's a comic genius.

To sum up Ferrel's message: Bush has no idea what global warming is. =P
May 5, 2008 20:14
  • JIMMYB
"To sum up Ferrel's message: Bush has no idea what global warming is."

Interesting! I'll watch it and see how Ferrel imitates Bush. Seriously, some scientists claim that global warming is totally nonsense and people don't need to worry about it. What do you think of the global warming issue?
May 7, 2008 12:48
  • MUDDIEDKNEES
<<<Seriously, some scientists claim that global warming is totally nonsense and people don't need to worry about it. What do you think of the global warming issue?>>>

Before I answer your question, Jimmy, I have to admit that I am a very political person and that I strongly believe in certain ideology. I'm sure some people who insist that global warming is nonsense will automatically shoot me down as a tree-hugging liberal.

I think the facts show a drastic rise in average temperatures in proportion to an increase in global warming gases (yes, i know that water vapor is one of them). George Bush himself (the real one) recognizes the need to reduce green house gas emissions to avoid disaster, even when it's hard to prove without a minutiae of doubt that the melting of centuries old ice shelves are caused by too much fossil fuels burned into the air and large swathes of forests cut down. Personally, if global warming were caused by something else, I'd still like less cars on the streets, fewer coal-fired power plants, people not consuming more than they need, more oxygen in the air, more plants and more wildlife, less toxins in my food, cheap food for everyone, and many many many more nice things that can result from fighting the fight against global warming (and many heads of state).
Post a Reply to: Global Warming - important announcement from George Bush
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code