Menu
Wife, Mistress and Soul-mate
May 6, 2008 04:15
GUEST4321 "What does “wife” mean? Wife is someone to whom you are willing to give your savings for safe keeping. What does “mistress” mean? Mistress is someone whom you dated secretively and in fear of your wife discovered. "

Some men actually don't give the money to their wives for safe keeping. They save a lot of case-dough. For men, money is Satan. Men will turn bad once they become rich. Money is corrosive since men are not good
self-restrained creatures.

Aug 11, 2008 04:22
  • AL32
Thanks to the last guest to spam this forum with *** links; you can get out now and never come here again..

Now on this topic, all I can say is the same as DODGER; I deeply believe that men should try their best to findd those three woman in one; if they can't then, the should not get married and keep looking. This whole topic makes men look very bad; I don't know if this is a general view of Chinese men, but I sincerely hope not. I can understand the reaction of women here called men liars and babies that need attention from many women.
To me this article is not something I would agree with; I would never mary a girl which could not be my best confident, mitress and soulmate at once. Marrage is a 2 player game; if the two cannot keep sharing everything, work together on life goals and keep spice in the couple, then once again, they should never have gotten married at the first place.

Again, I don't know if I wish that this is just a Chinese point of view or not; I just hope that it's just a rare selfish point of view. I can appreciate that some people are brave enough to discuss this openly, but at the same time, that bravery should be used in a better way: make their couple life work, survive and endure and difficulties that life brings. A real man is a man that can love only one woman and that will do everything he can to keep that love going. When you love, there is no need to go look elsewhere.

Maybe one day I should write an essaie to contradict your friends lines ;-P Hopefully, women reading all this will agree that all men are equally weak like the topic draws them... I deeply hope so.
Aug 12, 2008 04:18
  • PANADA
"Generally, male animals are monogamous. Many a man wants to have sex with more than one partner. "

This general belief will help you understand why men want to have more than one woman in a lifetime.
Aug 13, 2008 14:19
  • LOST1
I couldn't agree more Al32. I don't believe all men have this point of view. I am not interested in more than one woman. She should have all the qualities of a wife, mistress, and confidant. They should be a life partner and share in everything the other does. If finances become lean, they too should accept this as part of they're responsibility to help out with. If they feels they're not affectionate enough, they should talk or get counciling to solve the problem. And above all, they need to trust each other with anything that is going on in they're lives. To me, marriage is a sacred bonding, and shouldn't be taken lightly or carelessly. Every day you need to work on making it stronger and spicey. I don't know what it's like to be married to a Chinese woman yet, but I'm hoping to find out in January. I know without a doubt I will devote my life to making her happy, and I hope she will do the same for me. That is the obligation of joining in marriage, to do the best you can for your mate. You become partners in the game of life, and as a team of two, you're unstoppable. Being selfish (either one, regardless) kills the relationship. Materialism also can kill the relationship. You have to work together to "build the life", not expect the other to do it for you. Your wife is the most precious thing in your life. She must also feel the same way or it won't last. Marriage is work, but at the end of the week...what a paycheck!
Aug 13, 2008 14:26
  • DAVEC
I dont approve of men who have mistress or women who are unfaithful.
Why cant people find a partner, be happy, be faithful and enjoy life?
Aug 13, 2008 23:02
GUESTTRIAD Can I have a triad of mistress, wife and confidant? The past experience proves that it's men's daydream. Believe it or not, few men can turn their confidants into their wives.
Aug 18, 2008 10:48
  • REMAG1234
The SMART man will treat his wife as follows: as his wife, as his mistress and his soul mate.
The SMART woman will treat her husband as follows: her husband, her lover and her soul mate.
This RARELY happens but when it does, the fireworks as the Olympics are DULL in comparison. Too many men are not smart enough and too many women are just as dumb as the men.
Aug 19, 2008 04:59
GUEST4379 REMAG1234, It's easy to say than to do. In reality, a lover is just a lover, a wife is just a wife, a soulmate is just a soulmate. A lover wouldn't become a soulmate.
Oct 18, 2008 19:36
GUEST35197 I guess I I’m the sol-mate in this story.
Conclusion: men and women love their partners, sometimes there is emotional things that they cannot tell their partner and some other people have a better understanding of things that are felt on a different emotional level. The main important thing in a relationship that makes a marriage work without mistresses and other people are :
1. RESPECT FOR WIFE OR HUSBEND
2. APRICIASION
3. SPICING UP LIFE ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING DIFFRERNT.
4. COMUNICATION
5. LOVE
Oct 19, 2008 04:58
  • GAFFER
In a perfect world a woman would be partner, lover and confident for her man, and the man would be all three for his woman.......In such a perfect world there would be no divorce. So why are divorce statistics increasing? Unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world and the grass always seems greener in the next field.
Page 2 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Wife, Mistress and Soul-mate
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code