Menu
Wife, Mistress and Soul-mate
Dec 5, 2008 18:55
  • GRIZ326
A couple of thoughts:

If you think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence...you need to water your grass more often. :-)

Men are supposed to breed as many females as they can. The most dominant men breed the most women so that the human herd becomes stronger. I want whoever convinced men that they should only have sex with one woman on my marketing team!

The only legitimate reason I see for male monogamy is to maintain the trust of a valued partner.

Jan 3, 2009 18:08
GUEST98218 truth or fiction--not justify
Feb 14, 2009 07:29
GUEST37173 What are the chances of marrying a soul mate? Very small.Soul mate marriages can be well balanced, strong, and positive. There should be a lack of intimidation, manipulation, or abuse in a marriage of soul mates. A soul mate should make you feel safe.Soul mate marriages can be healthy, passionate and harmonious. Soul mate partners can easily get a lot done by working together. I dream to find my soulmate.
Feb 18, 2009 03:48
GUESTAJJUDIN The wife must offer herself to me only when i need to have sex.

The mistress must offer herself to me only when i want to have sex.

The soulmate must offer herself to me only when i wish to have sex...

...and everything will be fine.
Feb 18, 2009 13:34
Please do not think that all men are like this. I have been in relationships before, that my needs were not being met, and it is noones fault, the chemistry just wasn't there, and I ended the relationship. True love is marrying your best friend, and having no secrets, and being free to live, and be friends with female, male whoever, because of the trust in each other. I don't know, but it seems that many Chinese men think of thier wives as a business partner, and go elsewhere for love, is this true? I am american, and i can honestly say, that I have never cheated on anyone, even when i was unhappy, and unsexed, the last three years of my marriage, and I know that none of my friends, that I know of, have ever cheated either.
Feb 18, 2009 15:48
  • AMPILOT
It did not occur to me that the soul mate might be a third category altogether. Wife is certainly a category. Mistress - hmm, I never really like the sound of that, implies that the woman was someone how dependent on the man without the rights of a wife. I lean towards more independent women. The thing is, people do grow and change. I have been married twenty years and I have no fault with my spouse. But this thread has made me think a little, there are places I go she cannot follow, and there are places she goes I do not. I am speaking of course not of real places, but spiritual ones. Still, we have a deeply shared history, children, and an ongoing affection.

I don't think I could have a wife and a mistress. A wife and a soul mate? Not sure that works either, but I suppose it depends on whether or not serious sex starts to develop with the soul mate. I am not in that position, yet,
Apr 7, 2009 14:20
GUEST54109
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTAJJUDIN

The wife must offer herself to me only when i need to have sex.

The mistress must offer herself to me only when i want to have sex.

The soulmate must offer herself to me only when i wish to have sex...

...and everything will be fine.

THE THEORY IS TRUE ! IT IS ALL ABOUT SEX FOR MEN NO LOVE.

Apr 10, 2009 06:49
GUEST68114 I dont know what to say Im so disappointed for being one of them
May 19, 2009 02:05
GUEST75165 I like the way everyone assumes it's always the man that does this. I know from experience that it is not. I have always been faithful. but found out that my wife had cheated. it's hard to forgive but if I could do it then so can anyone else. I recently found out that she has cheated more then 7 times. so it isnt always the man. woman want the same things they just don't want to admit it. I have looked and read about alot of women that want more then one man.... so if you judge all men for the acts of a few, then you should do the same for all women..... That's the way i see it too!!
Aug 23, 2009 09:27
GUESTISAAC This is definitly a subject for the man's soul. Look at Roger the Dodger, he found the 3 in 1. And I can say, there are many 3 in 1 (wifey, mistressy, and confidancy) in a women. Women are like man in many ways, they possess this human feelings of wanting to belong and not wanting to share. But history has made it such and due to the womens lack of understanding of FREEDOM and space, many men would boldly go to the other side. And on the other side, there is another women, a women who would be the opposite of the wife. A women who is willing to share (momentarily) until the cycle starts over again.

Contridicting as it may be, life is just 70 years long (on average) and the peak of life in terms of physical capability is probably 60 years. Then one dies and it's "finito della musika".

Of course, it depends on up bringing and the culture of a nation on the degree of adultry. How strong one is in terms of "fear of God".

Frankly speaking, there should be love and the saying that "to give love" is the greatest gift a person could muster.

I sometimes wonder why we choose a soul mate, a wife ... is it because of the elimination of gossips. Aren't we lions of the concrete jungle... aren't we (men) the strong one, we are courted and tempted by the wanting of the lioness to produce the strong off spring for the continuation of a life cycle?

I do admire Roger the Dodger... there he is hand in hand with the lovely 3 in 1 on Tienamien Square having a ball of his life. Kudos to you Kojack.

Page 4 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Wife, Mistress and Soul-mate
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code