Menu
Homestay provided in Pudong, Shanghai
Apr 28, 2008 01:55
We are a three person family: parents with a daughter, and an nanny living with us. Living in Pudong, Shanghai (Biyun International Community), we own a 5 room apartment which has two levels. Guests can live in a separate room on second level with good privacy. You can add me on MSN (oliver_xuyong AT msn DOT com) if you have the interest. Free homestay is provided in exchange for tutoring my daughter's English. (some payment for foods maybe required) Thanks, Oliver

Jun 21, 2008 14:12
GUEST31179 Travelling from Canada. Planning an extensive tour of China Oct - Dec 2008, make Shanghai my home base then venture to other different areas. Like Hangzhou , Suzhou, Xian, Silk Road, Beijing , etc. What kind of charges you are thinking of charging ?
Oct 11, 2008 22:06
GUEST25055 pls add me to your msn and let's talk then.
Dec 8, 2010 07:45
GUESTJOSEPH Hi Oliver,
My name is Joseph and I'm interested in visiting China to get to know more about the people, culture and business climate and opportunities. To be straight forward I would be traveling on a tight budget Oliver and by which will be sponsored by a good friend of mine, my goal is to finally take back home business opportunities that would be beneficial for my sponsor/friend and same time providing profitable business ventures for my Chinese counterpart. I'm very much willing to do the tutoring for your child in exchange for my stay and if you also happened to be interested in visiting the Phil. for whatever purpose I will reciprocate by providing you also a safe place to stay while your here. My email address in case you can accommodate me is yahoo.com|safejourney_ph I would be very glad if I could hear from you soon.
Post a Reply to: Homestay provided in Pudong, Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code