Menu
Interesting urban sculptures in the world!
Feb 7, 2012 20:30
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

Yeah, before taking prayer a speech about prayer for rain.

Hey Atta, who will speak during the ceremony? The military officers or the respectful old man among the prayers?
Feb 8, 2012 11:32
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

Hey Atta, who will speak during the ceremony? The military officers or the respectful old man among the prayers?

Spokesperson is a very popular and respectful man in religious activity called by “Imam” in the prayer for rain seeking.
Feb 8, 2012 20:37
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Spokesperson is a very popular and respectful man in religious activity called by “Imam” in the prayer for rain seeking.

I know it. I just want to know the spokesperson is a religious leader or governmental official.
Feb 9, 2012 07:59
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

<br />
<br />
I know it. I just want to know the spokesperson is a religious leader or governmental official.

Religious leader give lecture and responsible for all religious activity. Government official fellow’s religious leader as well.
Last edited by ATTA_BUTT: Feb 9, 2012 08:24
Feb 9, 2012 21:31
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Religious leader give lecture and responsible for all religious activity. Government official fellow’s religious leader as well.

Haha, both religious leader and governmental official make speech at the ceremony, right?

Atta, Chinese people worship the king of dragon in the temple to pray for rain in ancient times. It is said that the king od dragon master the rain.
Feb 10, 2012 04:17
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Haha, both religious leader and governmental official make speech at the ceremony, right?

Atta, Chinese people worship the king of dragon in the temple to pray for rain in ancient times. It is said that the king od dragon master the rain.

oh! please replace word "fellow’s" with the word 'Follows" here were a mistake of the word.
Okay what about new China, how Chinese people ask God for rain. if king of dragon was master of the rain in ancient times.
Feb 10, 2012 20:10
  • BBQQ
Quote:

oh! please replace word "fellow’s" with the word 'Follows" here were a mistake of the word.
Okay what about new China, how Chinese people ask God for rain. if king of dragon was master of the rain in ancient times.

Haha, we don't ask God for rain. Instead, artificial rain method has been used. And reservoirs have been built to reserve water for drought.
Feb 11, 2012 04:31
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Haha, we don't ask God for rain. Instead, artificial rain method has been used. And reservoirs have been built to reserve water for drought.

I think artificial rain method is also based on some source then reservoirs will fill with rain water. human is handless against drought.
Feb 13, 2012 20:40
  • BBQQ
Quote:

I think artificial rain method is also based on some source then reservoirs will fill with rain water. human is handless against drought.

It is difficult to deal with drought but we have to combat it. The reservoirs have their advantages on coping with drought. But it might have side effects. Someone said that the Three Gorges Dam changed the climate in the Yangtze River area.

I am not an expert on the climate and can not figure out if it is true or not.
Feb 16, 2012 06:58
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ View Post

It is difficult to deal with drought but we have to combat it. The reservoirs have their advantages on coping with drought. But it might have side effects. Someone said that the Three Gorges Dam changed the climate in the Yangtze River area.

I am not an expert on the climate and can not figure out if it i...

Can we say that we don't have control on climate?
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Interesting urban sculptures in the world!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code