Menu
Find the wholesale of clothes for ladies in Hongkong
Apr 26, 2010 01:54
GUEST20210 Hi! I'm looking if anyone knows the supplier for Cop.Copine in Hong Kong. Please E-mail me at

hotmail.com|clothedanatomy

Also, if you are based in Singapore and you would like to manufacture your own styles, do contact me as well as I've got some contacts. Min 20 pieces per design. Thanks!
Apr 29, 2010 04:55
GUEST61235 Hi looking for designer wholesale suppliers, Ann Taylor especially jewelry pieces. Also looking for suppliers of very very good quality China, Japan, Korean fashion clothes. Please contact me gmail.com|emmykeyew

Thanks
Jun 1, 2010 01:05
  • TINABRADFORD
Hi, I'm looking for japan, korea & hk clothes wholesaler with good quality, please email me @ hotmail.com|nancy_kawaii84
Jun 4, 2010 21:00
GUEST77567 hi,

Im buyer from Malaysia and looking for Korean style, Korean design ladies clothing worldwide!
Pls send inquiry to me hotmail.com|sit84
Jun 17, 2010 11:50
GUEST99630 hello i am marcel from canada.before i was manufacturing ladies and
means coats in fabric,leather. now i am looking to find a very sharp
and fashion line of ladies and mesn coats in fabric,pv. as well as
leather and double face. if anyone of the factories or fashion lines in china is loo king for the america market in that field and you have
a very nice and popular prices in the coats business please dont
hesitate to contact me a.s.a.p

thanks and regards,

marcel
Jun 18, 2010 22:40
GUEST84130 Hi,My company is in the business of supplying women's fashions,specifically Japanese styles.
we can supply ladies blouses tshirts 、dress、bags and more ladies fashion clothing.
Minimum order: 10 pcs .
If you are interested to be a dealer, kindly contact me at this address: hotmail.com|azshopingfashion.
Thanks so much.

www.appelestyles.net
Jul 19, 2010 02:54
GUESTSHARI Hi,

I'm looking for supplier/wholesalers from HONG KONG, TAIWAN, THAILAND, INDONESIA and KOREA, that will allow me to purchase min. 2 pcs of each design/colour of my choice at a reasonable price.

Please email me your websites, prices, minimum order quantity and other infos at : gmail.com|myheaven8

Thank You
Jul 26, 2010 01:40
GUEST25069 hello,i'm looking for supplier wholesaler,clothes from japan,china,korea ,taiwan and hk ladies fashion,with cheaper price and im from malaysia.pls do pm me at hotmail.com|surphyn
Jul 26, 2010 20:41
  • BILLCAI
There are huge wholesale markets for fashion clothes in Guangzhou, Japanese style, Korean style, European style, Taiwan style etc. Welcome to Guangzhou, I am sure you can get what you look for from the markets here. I am a professional business guide&interpretor in Guangzhou, I have been doing this job for more than 4 years, I am very familiar with all the markets here. If you need any help here or have any question, please feel free to contact me by email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
Cheers!
Bill
Aug 12, 2010 01:00
GUEST93249 Hi, I am looking to manufacture my own clothes and am based in Singapore. I am also looking for supplier or wholesaler of Hongkong, Taiwanese or Korean clothing. Please email me at live.com|quesara

Page 15 of 32    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Find the wholesale of clothes for ladies in Hongkong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code