Menu
Find the wholesale of clothes for ladies in Hongkong
Sep 10, 2010 02:30
GUEST21122 Hi There,

I am from Vietnam and I am going to travel to Hokong in the next two week to have a bit look for the clothing market, and wholesale market, wholesale suppliers as I am going to start my own business. The main things I am looking for are : Female Clothing, shoes, Hand bags, accessories..ect,all should be at middle quality.

If you have good products as my requires and supply with wholesale price please contact me at yahoo.com|ngoctuyenng
Thanks alot!
tuyen.
Sep 12, 2010 08:30
GUEST19210 hi! im from the philippines and im looking for buyers for wholesale clothes. im going to import clothes from Hongkong, China and thailand..i need contacts for buyers in luzon provinces, visayas and mindanao.. if ur planning to open a clothing stall or store, pls email me ur name, contact details as well... email ad: yahoo.com|glad_ty

i would also like to look for additional suppliers (from China,Hongkong,Thailand and other asian countries) in case you have better clothes and prices to offer..:))

thank you!
Sep 13, 2010 00:30
GUEST67209 Hi,
About the clothes you should go to the liuhua and zhanxi clothes wholsesale market and the bags you need to going to baiyun leather center of gui hua gang

E-mail:yahoo.cn|sunnyprince2009
B...Rgds
Sunny
Sep 13, 2010 01:37
Dear Sir or Madam,
I please to introduce us ere-fashion clothes wholesale online shop [tcgurl=www.ere-fashion.com]www.ere-fashion.com[/tcgurl], ere-fashion is a branch of Hongkong Far eastern textile Co., Ltd. which is a professional Asian lady fashion garments shop intergrates designing, manufactory, export, wholesale and unit sale.

Here with please find our competitive offer as following

Style: fashion women clothes such as dresses, blouse, pants, skirt, t-shirt, litter jacket, boutique,
MOQ: 10 Pieces (can be mixed)
Shipment: EMS, CITYLINK, LCL (Can according to our customer requirement) express delivery.
Payment: PAYPAL, BANK TRANSFER, ALIPAY
Delivery: Always we delivery within 48 hours

Know more please visit our website: www.ere-fashion.com. If you have any interesting or problem please kindly feel free to contact us,

Best Regards

Brain

Email:hotmail.com|ere-fashion
MSN: hotmail.com|ere-fashion
Trade manager:hotmail.com|lxysusan
Add: Guangdong Humen Yulong market C,1505,China

Sep 13, 2010 03:57
GUEST25162 Network marketing, customer's requirements are increasingly high
most of the design characteristics of competitive advantage are no good?
The quality of goods is bad
Want to do the best service, but limited by the quality,
Musizk bound in Taiwan fashion , 100% quality assurance, help you retain customers.
No need to go to wholesale market, save travelling, easy to purchase the special quality clothing.

We supply product photoes and discription. all products are always in stock.

welcome to have a free browse to our Chinese website:

http://musizk.cn.alibaba.com/

Contact methodes:

Tel:020-34425847

Fax:020-34425847

Mobile:15914396663

QQ:410412939

MSN: hotmail.com|yyp1314

Web: http://musizk.cn.alibaba.com/

Shop: http://mk1688.taobao.com/
Sep 23, 2010 23:16
  • JIUNC
Haiya,

Im looking for wholesale from china/ Japan / Korea / HK / Taiwan ladies clothing within reasonable shipping cost.

Feel free to email to: live.com|jiunc
Sep 26, 2010 03:54
  • ALOTAMANDA
Can i know where to get baby wear (wholesale) from HK ? I am going to HK next tues for a week. I would like to visit.

My email is hotmail.com|amanda_nay

Thank vyou
Oct 1, 2010 13:30
GUESTEVELYN Hi Im Evelyn From Malaysia

Also looking for wholesaler/supplier in HongKong, Taiwan, Japan and Korea for ladies fashion

Please send me your pictures, prices or online catalogue to my email
hotmail.com|Lingling7974

Thank you
Oct 3, 2010 23:37
GUEST27173 Hi, I'm looking for supplier or wholesaler for Japan / Korea / HK / Taiwan ladies clothing.Pls email me at gmail.com|morgma9... thank you...
Oct 5, 2010 05:56
  • GIONVIA
For Japan ,Taiwan ,Korea style clothes , for low end ,go to Jingma clothes wholesale market ,for high end ,go to Huimei international and Hongmian international clothes wholesale market .Jingma wholesale market is located in Shahe while Hongmian and Huimei is located by guangzhou train station .Cheers . If you still need any further assistance ,feel free to contact me at echinasource.com|tiger .
Page 16 of 32    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Find the wholesale of clothes for ladies in Hongkong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code