Menu
Find the wholesale of clothes for ladies in Hongkong
Jan 16, 2011 15:19
GUEST09236 Hi
Can you help me find a good manufacturer. I like the clothes on this site-http://www.kaseyi.com, but are too expensive. This page - http://www.ere-fashion.com, offers good value for money but I can not buy into the UK. Please cooperate in finding manufacturers such s clothes.
Greetings
Witold - hotmail.com|Fashionatecom
Jan 16, 2011 15:29
But problem is I can't purchase because this site do not accepted UK payments. I love this shoop nice clothes and price as well
Jan 21, 2011 02:30
GUESTNOOPUR ... hi
i am interested in knowing the places in hong kong where i can get wholesale clothing products , need to know the contact information of the shops there rather than knowing the whole market..
i am opening a store in india in a month and would be visiting hong kong by next month so i can meet them that time
let me know the details if anyone is aware of, as soon as possible or mail me

noopur balia
yahoo.com|noopur.balia
Feb 11, 2011 03:15
GUEST43986 I would like to find out if there are similar wholesale places like the one in Lai Chi Kok, Hongkong? This is a very convenient place to shop and I would like to know of more places similar to widen my options. I have been to the one at Jordan but unfortunately, the fashions are not to my taste. I am into contemporary fashions and would like to source for women's designer brands such as Ted Baker, Banana Republic, Diane von Furstenberg, BCBG MaxAzria, MaxMara, Ann Taylor, Jones New York, Elie Tahari, Chloe, Michael Kors, 3.1 Philip Lim, etc. to name a few. I would be visiting Hongkong in march therefore I would appreciate it if someone could share some of this info with me.please give me infomation to my email hotmail.com|nataliasoetjipto
Feb 11, 2011 06:41
GUESTVIKRAM ... HI,

Im looking for a wholesale dealer who can sell some fancy handbags for women, i wanted to buy in a bulk quantity for my shop which is setup in India

Please help me

Vikram
+91-9985146596
gmail.com|vikram.ekkurthy
Feb 13, 2011 10:47
GUEST60144 Hi,
I would like to know if u deal and supply tops,tunics and dresses for party wear in Delhi,India?
If yes, please let us know how we can see your stuff and place orders?
Awiting for your reply. we have stores in India and would like to buy wholesale.
Thankyou.
Monicca jaain
email...gmail.com|monica9.jain
Feb 17, 2011 01:21
GUEST51520 hi,
i would like to know if there are any dealers who supply purses, handbags, tunics, tops in Mumbai, India
i would appreciate if someone would share this information with me

Thanks

email: gmail.com|shwetabaheti
Feb 21, 2011 07:20
GUEST71173 Hi, I'm from Malaysia. I'm looking for clothes by designers like diane von furs
tenburg, Bcbg, Chloe, Burberry. My email add is live.com|jasmine.58
Feb 21, 2011 21:36
GUEST76725 Dear Business Owners,

We have factories in China Shanghai that supplies Korean / Japan Ladies Clothings from USD$3-7

Our Business Model:

- Low MOQ from 10 Pieces onwards
- Shipped directly to over 150 countries in the world
- Offices in both China & Singapore
- Interact both in English & Mandarin
- Safe payment through Western Union, MoneyGrams & T/T

Drop us an email at vogueaddict.com|sales should you have any inquires.

Sincerely,
Pam
Mar 3, 2011 03:39
GUEST81151 Hi I am from Singapore and looking for a supplier or wholesaler from Hongkong/Japan/Taiwan/Korean clothings. And i hope to find one with cheap shipping charge and NO MOQ.
Please email me at gmail.com|ambertiluv with your prices, photos and website. Much Thanks
Page 18 of 32    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Find the wholesale of clothes for ladies in Hongkong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code