Menu
Find the wholesale of clothes for ladies in Hongkong
Oct 13, 2010 02:54
GUEST21565 Hi Im jelena From Malaysia

Also looking for wholesaler/supplier in HongKong, Taiwan, Japan and Korea for ladies fashion
Please send me your pictures, prices or online catalogue to my email
jelena168@@hotmail.com

Thank you
Oct 13, 2010 21:35
GUEST70193 Dear:

Pleased to know you are on the business of fashion clothes, and I like to introduce our Hongkong ere-fashion as a specializing of designing, manufactory, export and wholesale fashion ladies clothes. Send this email to you and hope setting a business relationship with you.

Please find more detail and competitive offer as following,

Style: Boutique fashion ladies clothes & Korea/Japan clothes & Hongkong clothes
Shipment: EMS & CITYLINK & LCL
MOQ: 10 pieces (can be mixed)
Payment: PAYPAL, T/T, ALIPAY.
Delivery: always we delivery within 48 hours after we receive the payment.

For future information please visit our website www.ere-fashion.com and feel free to contact us by email:hotmail.com|ere-fashion

Best Regards
Cindy
Oct 24, 2010 02:51
GUEST29548 Hello I'm Michelle from Malaysia.
Looking for wholesaler/supplier/manufacturer in HongKong, Taiwan, Japan and Korea for ladies fashion
Low MOQ : 1 to 15pcs per design

Please send me your pictures, prices or online catalogue to my email
gmail.com|michellelauwc
Oct 27, 2010 12:50
GUEST50137 Hi, i'm from singapore. I'm looking for wholesale of summer clothing, preferably Korean, in Hong Kong in the month of November. I would like to know where can i find wholesale of copied branded clothing in Hong Kong or Shenzhen. Can anyone help? Pls e-mail me at hotmail.com|dylanchien
Nov 3, 2010 07:00
GUEST20123 Hi,
I am from Malaysia and looking for a supplier or wholesaler for Hong kong, Japan, Taiwan or Korean clothings.
Please email me at gmail.com|jacqyee27 with your prices and website if any. Thanks...
Nov 8, 2010 19:58
GUEST28924 Hi. I am interested in finding the supplier or manufacturer of ladies clothing of high quality and good western styles in HK/SZ/GZ. What I mean by style and quality is brands like Anna Sui, Marni, Chanel, Ted Baker, Banana Republic, Diane von Furstenberg, BCBG MaxAzria, MaxMara, Prada, Versace, Gucci, Miu Miu, Paul Smith, Karen Millen, Reiss,, Chloe, Michael Kors, 3.1 Philip Lim, Marc Jacobs, Emilio Pucci, Roberto Cavalli
Be in hongkong and Guangzhou soon. Thanks
Please email me at yahoo.com|superstardove
Nov 15, 2010 03:07
GUEST15913 Hi, im looking for a reliable wholesaler in Hong Kong/ Taiwan / Korea & Japan.
Please email me your catalog to my email. live.com|desire-fashion
Nov 19, 2010 20:13
  • GIONVIA
For copied brand name clothes such as channel , evisu , Gucci ,Bape .etc. just go to zhangxi Road in Guangzhou .Lot of clothes wholesalemarkets are located on this road . Cheers .
Nov 21, 2010 20:23
GUEST11012 Hi! I'm planning a trip to Hong Kong next January.
So I'm looking for a supplier or wholesaler for Italian or French Brand like Savethequeen,Motel,Expression,Rinasciment,Gil Santucci,Pianurastudio,
Space,Ex Novo e.t.c.
Thanks

Please email me at hotmail.co.jp|ikufashion
Jan 12, 2011 00:29
GUEST16641 I'm looking for lady apparel from Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea.

Planning to open a boutique in Malaysia.

Please kindly send me more information to hotmail.com|sanping78

Million thanks!
Page 17 of 32    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Find the wholesale of clothes for ladies in Hongkong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code