Menu
Travel in Sichuan
Nov 3, 2008 03:34
  • CHINAGUY
my advise travel for Sichuan is not right time to travelling in Sichuan coz of earthquake
Nov 16, 2008 01:57
  • CHINAGUY
welcom coming sichuan again , everything much better now
Nov 20, 2008 22:52
  • CHINAGUY
The earthquake had over now it was much being safe for visit .
Nov 24, 2008 23:11
  • ERLENEN84
Hello Buddy,

It's safe to travel in Sichuan nowadays.Many tourist attractions are re-open right soon after the national day holiday, such as Jiuzhaigou, huanglong,Giant Buddha,E'mei mountain,Dujiangyan, Qingcheng Mountain, Pandan reserve and Bifengxia Panda Base. We have more tourist places after the earthquake. I just found that many tourists go to Beichuan, Dujiangyan, Mianzhu,Hangwang to visit the destructive damage from the earthquake.
Jan 17, 2009 08:19
  • BRIDGET
DuJiangYan has made great strides in getting every thing cleaned up. I was living and working in DujiangYan when the earthquake hit, and I still live and work here! None of my students were harmed, I am very grateful for that. The irrigation system park is opened again, and life has (mostly) returned to normal around here. You can still see some damaged buildings that haven't been torn down yet. They probably won't tear them all down for a really long time. Thanks!
Apr 23, 2009 16:13
GUEST22238 Hi!!
Somebody had been actually in Sichuan province?? What can you tell me about roads a transportation?

Thanks!!
Jun 12, 2009 03:35
GUESTSTEVENYANG I am in Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan.

If you wanna get some help, you can contact me via 163.com|superclonesheep if I am not busy :P

This month I am developing a new product and will be free next Month :)
Page 5 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Travel in Sichuan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code