Menu
Pudong airport to Hangzhou
Jul 9, 2010 04:48
  • BL2022
Pudong Airport coach station is located on the 2nd floor of its terminal parking lot.
Ticket office:Gate 6-9 of Arrival Hall and Long-distance bus office. You’d better consult the airport staff or the ticket seller for further confirmation.
Aug 14, 2010 22:59
GUESTRICHARD... Hello, is my plan to travel to Hangzhou by train D from Shanghai South Station correct?and back to Shanghai Pudong airport from Hangzhou Huanglong Stadium by bus,is that correct? what is the bus shedule? my flight departure from Pudong airport is at 3pm.Is the bus regular and punctual? Thks.

I plan to stay two nights in Hangzhou, is this sufficient?
Aug 15, 2010 00:57
  • CHERRY07
GUESTRIC,

You are right. You need take D trains at Shanghai South Railway Station. To get back to Pudong Airport, you need take airport shuttle bus from Hangzhou Huanglong Stadium. Time schedules as follow( JUST for Reference):

07:00, 08:30, 10:30, 12:30, 14:30 and 16:00

Remember that it takes around 3 hours from Hangzhou to Pudong Airport. No one can make sure that the bus will arrive at the airport on time. If you take international flights, better get to the airport 2 hours in advance.

Thus, you should take the airport shuttle bus as early as you can.

How long should you stay in Hangzhou? It depends on where you are going to have fun. To be exact, how many attractions will you go to visit?
Aug 15, 2010 07:40
GUESTRICHARD... Hi Cherry, thank you for your info.I only plan to stay two nights in Hangzhou. Is there one day tour operated by local travel agent, ?any recommendation? any must see places of interest other than west lake? Do you foresee heavy traffic jam on the way back to Pudong airport on 30Sept being a day before National Day?Thks
Aug 16, 2010 21:16
  • CHERRY07
[quote=GUESTRICHARD LEE,404340]Hi Cherry, thank you for your info.I only plan to stay two nights in Hangzhou. Is there one day tour operated by local travel agent, ?any recommendation? any must see places of interest other than west lake? Do you foresee heavy traffic jam on the way back to Pudong airport on 30Sept being a day before National Day?Thks[/quote]

Sorry for replying you so late. I am sorry that I don't know much about one-day tour in Hangzhou. You may check [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/package/hangzhou.htm]Hangzhou Tours[/tcgurl] for reference.

Except West lake, you may visit Six Harmonies Pagoda and Linyin Temple. These two places are highly recommended. For more attractions, please look at [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/zhejiang/hangzhou/]Hangzhou Attractions[/tcgurl]

Usually, the traffic is very busy before the National Day Holiday. Once I tried to get back home on Sep 30 but I couldn't catch a bus at the long distance bus station because many people came back home on that day too. I am not sure if the situation is the same in Hangzhou.

My suggestion : You'd rather get to te airport early rather than miss your flight. Waiting for your plane at the airport is no big deal. Just make sure that you didn't miss your flight.
Aug 26, 2010 05:22
GUEST12249 Thank you for your valuable info.I shall leave early. Will check on Hangzhou attractions.Thks and cheers!
Sep 30, 2010 01:27
GUEST72189 hi, i will reach pudong,shanghai on 15th oct at around 7am n should b able to get out fr the pvg airport at around 8am.i wish to travel to hangzhou the same morning.I only wish to relax near the lake & probably to the night market (步行街).any sugestions ? thanks

1) shall i travel by bus or train ?

2) any rasonably priced hotel near the lake ?

regards, roger
Feb 8, 2011 00:40
GUESTJIA I will be arriving Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport at 22.25pm and i need to get to Holiday Inn Express Shanghai Jinqiao located at No 279 Jufeng Road Pudong New Area Shanghai, 200129 China. I know that it is about 190km away so please tell me how to get to the hotel either by bus or train or taxi and how much will the fare be.
Feb 9, 2011 01:41
GUEST0157
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJIA

I will be arriving Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport at 22.25pm and i need to get to Holiday Inn Express Shanghai Jinqiao located at No 279 Jufeng Road Pudong New Area Shanghai, 200129 China. I know that it is about 190km away so please tell me how to get to the hotel either by bus or train or taxi and how much will the fare be.

You may hire a taxi or rent a car to bring you to Shanghai. The price is around CNY 800.
Mar 2, 2011 02:26
GUESTVISHAL Hi, I am reaching PVG at 20:00hrs and wish to travel to Hangzhou, preferably by bus, the very same night. Is it possible on the same night? Else what other options I have?
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Pudong airport to Hangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code