Menu
Pudong airport to Hangzhou
Jan 28, 2012 00:11
GUEST34117 How is the quickest/easiest way to get from Hangzhou to Shanghai-Pudong airport ?
Where would I get the transport in Hangzhou , how long would the trip take and approx how much please ?
Where would I buy tickets ?
Thank you for your help,
Cheers,
Fran
Jan 28, 2012 20:58
GUEST67892
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST34117

How is the quickest/easiest way to get from Hangzhou to Shanghai-Pudong airport ?
Where would I get the transport in Hangzhou , how long would the trip take and approx how much please ?
Where would I buy tickets ?
Thank you for your help,
Cheers,
Fran

Shuttle bus: Hangzhou Huanglong Tourist Hub (3, Huanglong Road)
07:00, 08:30, 10:30, 12:30, 14:30, 16:00
Ticket Fare: CNY100
Time duration: about 3 hours

The other way is to take G trains from Hangzhou to SHanghai Hongqiao Railway Station and then take subway line 2 to Pudong Airport. It takes around 2 hours.
Feb 25, 2012 05:03
GUEST29583 Hi ELLYSE...

i am planning to fly in to shanghai via pudong i'tnl airport in mid Aug ..however me n my buddy need to get to Hangzhou. we made hotel booking to stay over there...can u advised fastest way to get there...i was told the super train service is available ?...

kindly advise..

thank you in advance..

mark
Feb 27, 2012 01:53
GUEST95110 Hi Ellyse,

I am intending to fly in to shanghai in august this year from a business with a friend. We plan to visit Hangzhou. Our flight will arrive Shanghai Pudong at abt 3pm...what is your suggestion to travel to hangzhou the fastest ?...a high speed train ?..if so how much per person?...hope to hear from you soon.
Feb 28, 2012 00:32
GUEST4526
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST95110 View Post

Hi Ellyse,

I am intending to fly in to shanghai in august this year from a business with a friend. We plan to visit Hangzhou. Our flight will arrive Shanghai Pudong at abt 3pm...what is your suggestion to travel to hangzhou the fastest ?...a high speed train ?..if so how much per person?...hope to hear from you soon.

Take subway line 2 to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station and then take high speed trains to Hangzhou.

If you carry too much luggage, better take airport shuttle bus line 1 to Hongqiao Airport and then walk about 10 minutes to Hongqiao Railway Station. Also you can take taxi too.

Tickets:
D trains: CNY49 for second class and CNY 60 for the first class
G trains: CNY78 for second class and CNY 124 for the first class

You can book the tickets in advanc if you like:

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/shanghai-schedule.htm
Apr 11, 2012 05:11
GUESTK.D.BHURA Dear Ms. Ellyse,

Hello,

I am visiting China first time.
I am reaching Shanghai Pudong Airport at 20.30 Hrs on 22.04.12.
I would like to go to Hangzhou as I have booked my Hotel in Hangzhou.
Please advise how to go to Hangzhou from Shanghai Pudong Airport.
by Bus or Train ??
how much it will cost me.
please advise.

Apr 11, 2012 22:11
GUEST5212 GUESTK.D,

There is no bus to Hangzhou at that time. The last train from Shanghai to Hangzhou departs at 23:40. But I think you may not catch it in time. Your only option is to hire a taxi. It's very expensive.
Jul 15, 2013 14:52
GUEST30225 When I arrive at Pudong and want to take cab to Hangzhou please tell me approximate time and cost to go there.
Page 6 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Pudong airport to Hangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code