Menu
Ten touching scenes in the quake-stricken areas!
May 21, 2008 21:00
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Awww... I love No. 9 pic. That cute, cute baby looking up to a smiling soldier, as if telling to the gallant soldier who rescued him/her ‘Thank you for rescuing me.’

Ahh… I am getting giddy. Man, what a sight. Is he, ehem... single? ^_^”

May 21, 2008 21:15
  • JCNILE123
In America, we, very often say God Bless America.

I say today God Bless China and bring hope and peace to the surviving brothers and sisters in China.

The sorrows of China are our sorrows.

God Bless the Heroes.
May 21, 2008 21:17
  • JIMMYB
SHESGOTTOBE, that baby is really cute but I am wondering who will take care of him since his parents have died in the quake. I am really worried about those two babies. They are too young.
May 22, 2008 21:30
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Who will take care of the babies? I didn’t think that would be a problem, JimmyB.

Please tell me that Chinese people are generous and loving people who will not fail these little angels even if they are of different blood. Compassion should know no bounds. 4,000 children become orphan because of the quake. All of them would need loving families.

As a side note, I looked into Chinese adoption before, and sadly, being single I am not qualified. Maybe I should marry just so I can adopt? Argh! O_o
May 22, 2008 22:10
  • JIMMYB
"Who will take care of the babies? I didn’t think that would be a problem, JimmyB."

Yes, SHESGOTTOBE. Many people have said that they will adopt those orphans if they meet the requirements made by the relevant law. I really appreciate their help.

"Ahh… I am getting giddy. Man, what a sight. Is he, ehem... single? ^_^”

He might be single. Some Chinese girls have shown their wills to marry this soldier on the internet too.
Jun 1, 2008 23:16
  • BBQQ
Although I didn't go to the disaster areas, I was touched and shedding tears when watching those photos and TV programs. Those who soldiers, polices and all volunteers are the loveliest people and worth our respect.
Jun 2, 2008 21:09
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"He might be single. Some Chinese girls have shown their wills to marry this soldier on the internet too."

I better leave him alone then. Too much competition. O_o
Jun 3, 2008 21:21
  • CHERRY07
Agree! The baby in the nineth picture looks really lovely. Sigh! He didn't know that his parents had passed away. By the way, that soldier looks nice. No wonder so many girls want to marry him. To be honest, I am attracted by him too.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Ten touching scenes in the quake-stricken areas!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code