Menu
Ferry schedule and fares from Hong Kong to Shenzhen - Shekou
Oct 1, 2008 05:56
GUESTANGELIS Hi ELLYSE
i am to fly into hong kong next friday for two days , then i need to go to NAN"AO TOWN Shenzhen is the ferry terminal in Shenzhen far frrom NAN'AO TOWN how long is the trip by ferry , from there i may go to beijing by ferry how long does this take or is it better to fly some advise would be well appreciated.
Regards
Oct 25, 2008 11:50
  • ELLYSE
No Shenzhen -- Beijing ferry. Beijing doesn't even have a port! The nearest would be Tianjin.
If you don't fancy taking a long train ride, fly -- hope you have the money.
Dec 8, 2008 04:37
GUEST77102 Is it possible to book a ticket from HKIA to Shenzhen from the airport arrivals hall? I know they have a desk just before HK immigration but is there another desk AFTER you exit customs into the arrivals hall? I am meeting a mainlander arriving from Australia. She doesn't have a HK visa so she will use the transfer desk after she gets off the plane. Where can I meet her?

thanks for your help
Dec 8, 2008 20:11
  • ELLYSE
What kind of ticket? Ferry?
Jan 3, 2009 18:55
GUEST13117 I am traveling to Shenzhen She Kou via HKIA. I am a standby airfare passenger. I have read that you need a confirmed airfare ticket to get on the ferry. Do you know If I can use my standby ticket to ride the ferry?
Feb 21, 2009 01:54
GUEST20786 Dear Ellyse,

do you have any ideas how it works in the other way.. comming from Shanghai and going to Hongkong.. only for sightseeing.. Why I'm asking I have already been for bizz in Shengzhen and did't find any hints about a ferry or Hongkong.. My Manderin is so ma ma hu hu I guess it's not really helpfull in the south?

Best wishes Ulli
Feb 21, 2009 07:13
  • ELLYSE
Eh? What exactly are you asking about, for Shanghai -- Hong Kong? Are you trying to find a flight, ferry, or train?
Jun 24, 2009 03:28
GUESTDAT DUDE Hi

How far is shekou ferry terminal from the Shenzhen airport and what is the best way to get there? Taxi?

Thanks
Jun 24, 2009 10:19
  • ELLYSE
If you're going from Shenzhen airport, why not use Fuyong terminal instead?
Jun 28, 2009 12:26
GUESTFALCO Hi Ellyse..

Can I ask you some question about shenzhen because next week I will go to shenzhen.

I will fly from my home country to HK next week and I don't know how to get Shenzhen, can u explain me about the route and the schedule also the fares?

I also want to see some "magical stuff" from there, could you explain again about the route to that magical stuff like splendid china and window of the world from port (which bring me from HK), and how about the entrance ticket, how much is that?

that's all,

ohh,,one more time,

could you give me some tips to get many things in dongmen and in lohu mall?

Thanks ellyse..

GBU
Page 2 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Ferry schedule and fares from Hong Kong to Shenzhen - Shekou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code