Menu
Want to rent a apartment in Beijing?
Jun 3, 2008 02:58
  • MURMURJUE
About Us:

www.sublet.cn is a professional rental website provides daily rent (1 - 7 days), weekly rent (1-4 weeks), short term rent (1-6 months) and long term lease (6 months above). Our customers are Chinese and international traveler for business, traveling, visiting family relatives, friends or studying in China.

We provide "Self Service" apartment and service apartments, with better price/quality than hotel, motel, YHA or other economic hotel. All of our apartments provide full furniture, electronic appliance, 24 hours hot water, security and Internet access.

From www.sublet.cn, you will have:

1. Cheap Price / High Quality ---
If you live in our apartment, you may save 40% - 70% cost than hotel. Spend same price as economic hotel, motel, inn, etc., you needn't stay in a small cabinet anymore, we could offer you a 1 bed room/studio in a 4-5 star service apartment with great location! Or with your current budget for hotel, you may have a luxirious 2-3 bed rooms apartment or a villa!

2. Convenient ---
All apartments have all furniture, electronic appliance like TV, fridge, washing machine, etc. You just need to bring your own luggage.

3. Flexible ---
Rental term is flexible, you may pay rent daily, weekly, or monthly.

4. Comfortable ---
All apartment/rooms are well decorated, high quality furniture, electronic appliance. Some of our apartments are even brand new, and provide everything NEW!

5. Privacy ---
You may live in your own space, without any disturb.

6. "Points" bonus ---
Through booking apartment at www.sublet.cn, you may accumulate "Points" by every dollor you spend. Like you accumulate mileage at airline company, you may save "Points" at here too, and use it to exchange "FREE STAY" at our self owned and alliance apartments around China!

7. Culture exchange ---
Because www.sublet.cn is the first automatic English/Chinese rental website in China, our users are both from China or international. You may have chance to live with local Chinese for culture exchange, and learn Chinese!

No agents fee!

and more benefits!

Jul 29, 2008 03:24
GUEST93201 60 sqm (1 Bedroom)
Rent RMB 600$ per month
Located in jianguomen, chongwen district
^^i have 1 nice bedroom apartment, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 1 bath room, 60sqm total .it in Dong Huan Jun Yuan(东环居苑) Full nice furniture, Double bed, Sofa, Dining table, Large wardrobe, Fridge, wash machine, air conditioner, ADSL internet, 24 hours security, hot water. There are many restaurants, supermarkets in this area. 600$dollar ONE MONTH if you want to look it call me please :13801307051
Contributed by oceanstone.hu ,you can directly call me: 13801307051
Apr 10, 2011 01:46
GUEST76156 I am Ms Trishna from India and i am looking for rental apartment, preferably near Dongzhimen . for 6 months. Please mail me on hotmail.com|trish3785
Jul 2, 2011 02:47
GUEST23028 what the price of the cheapest rooms?
email me yahoo.com|w1z_sky
Jul 2, 2011 02:49
GUEST23028
Quote:

Originally Posted by MURMURJUE View Post

About Us:

www.sublet.cn is a professional rental website provides daily rent (1 - 7 days), weekly rent (1-4 weeks), short term rent (1-6 months) and long term lease (6 months above). Our customers are Chinese and international traveler for business, traveling, visiting family relatives, friends or studying in China.

hello,what the price of the cheapest rooms?
email me yahoo.com|w1z_sky
May 25, 2012 04:29
GUESTS.MUKHE... I am looking for a room near to Xuanwumen/ Hepingmen, clean room with furniture and toilet with hot/cold water 24 hours.
Tell me how much Rmb per month. I want per month basis now for 3 months.
Aug 2, 2012 06:39
GUEST03889 what is the cheapest sublet room u can offer?
Sep 9, 2012 10:15
GUEST18632 do you have apartment below 2000 yuan per month?
Mar 1, 2014 05:50
GUEST87193 I want to go to study at Beijing and looking to rent an apartment for 5-6 months. My budget is 600 RMB per month. Email me hotmail.com|unantaka
May 29, 2014 02:39
GUEST35182 looking for an apartment to rent from middle of june until september in sunlitun. rent around 10,000.

gmail.com|ofergo11
Aug 1, 2014 20:42
GUEST74752 I am looking for a apartment for rent in Beijing. possible 600 rmb to 800 rmb. email gmail.com|jay3me
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Want to rent a apartment in Beijing?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code