Menu
English-speaking Travel Agents in Guangzhou
Jul 14, 2008 08:03
  • ELLYSE
Or, could it be only for Chinese passport holders?
Jul 14, 2008 15:37
  • CANADAGUY
Yes, KS you are correct.
Ellyse I see you have been extremely busy responding to dozens and dozens of posts at this site!
This is undoubtedly the busiest time of year for you, especially with the Olympics coming soon.
I wish you success and hope you have an enjoyable and profitable summer!

A little more on the Cuba 'tourist card'. Today, Cuba's biggest source of economic income is its tourist industry and as such, tries to encourage as many tourists as possible to visit its country each year.

At the same time, it wishes to appear as 'professional' as possible with its entry requirements.
Since most countries have visa requirements for visitors, Cuba wants to give the appearance that it too has a visa requirement. Even though the document that Cuba requires its visitors to hold before they enter their country is called a Tourist Visa, it's really just a Tourist Card.

The card does not go into your passport as traditional visas do. It is a separate piece of paper that you fill out on your own. And as I mentioned, most western countries distribute the card via travel agents and airlines. The card can also be purchased through Cuban consulates throughout the world.

The Cuban consulates in China are quite strict in this regard however. They require you to purchase the Tourist card from them and at a much higher price than through the other channels.
Jul 21, 2008 21:40
GUEST72368 well, in guangzhou ,you can looking for the grayline , it have one branch in guangzhou ,of course, you can contact with miss huang ,she is very helping ,or you can contact wiht head office of grayline in shenzhen:0755-82135677
13824334442 ,Mr ALEX, he can speak good english, or email to :cjnet.com.cn|chsz4
Jul 22, 2008 03:51
  • ELLYSE
Actually, I'm having a lot of accommodation problems recently, and no business. Neither enjoyable nor profitable...!
Dec 8, 2008 03:33
GUEST22325 I am Indonesian and right now in Guangzhou, I will return to Jakarta Indonesia at Januari 8 by Garuda Indonesia Airway, and I will get another local flight from Jakarta to Makassar and I want to buy Merpati Nusantara Airline ticket for fly in Januari 9, 2009. Does anybody know the tarvel agent that sell Merpati Nusantara Airline ticket ?
Jan 1, 2010 23:46
GUEST47151 i am mark .i am doing my master in medicine at china , also at part time i help to travellers .. i can speak good english chinese , hindi, russian , . cn connect me for any help . yahoo.com|heart_lifeline.
Oct 19, 2011 06:34
GUESTCOOLNESS Hi all, i recently applied for a tourist visa to visit Guangzhou. I was there in september last year. I was asked by the consulate to get an Invitation letter of duly authorized unit. I have gone through what visa application requirement and i can see its for business, work or study in China, why i was asked to provide that is not known. Can anyone recommend a travel agent in Guangzhou that can help secure that for me. I am a student in Malaysia.

Thanks...

yahoo.de|herzlicheliebe
Nov 8, 2013 22:54
GUESTISMAIL Ms Ellyse..

Much appreciate if u can help for below mention :

Guest Name : Ms Noordiana Nordin

Arrival 01
Destination : Hong Kong
Date : 12-15 Dec 2013 (3 nights)
NOP : 3 Adt (Triple Sharing)
Hotel : 3 Star
Req : Bed & breakfast, return airport transfer, Disneyland with return transfer.

Arrival 02
Destination : Guangzhou China
Date : 15-18 Dec 2013 (3 nights)
NOP : 9 Adt (Triple Sharing x 3 rooms)
Hotel : 3 Star
Req : Bed & breakfast, return airport transfer, shopping tour

Thank you

ALIFF AHMAD
Marketing Executive
(+60) 012 4301642

D'MART TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD
No.57-M, Mezzanine Floor, Jalan Thambypillay
Brickfields, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Tel : (+6) 03 22731800 Fax : (+6) 03 22741800
Dec 17, 2013 02:42
  • AVRILCORY
The tour is most memorable moment of our life. There are so many beautiful places in the world which you can visit. They are as amazing as we cannot even imagine you just have to visit if you are touring lover. You can also make a trip to Guangzhou and watch an amazing view of the Fall. Cebubeach also provide our taxi, rental house and good speaking guide which makes your travel convenient at affordable prices.

Best Regards !!!!
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: English-speaking Travel Agents in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code