Menu
How not to quarrel
Jun 6, 2008 04:53
  • WANHU
There are many interesting threads posted about marriage, about family quarrel and so forth. Perhaps men or husbands can give a deep thought about things I say. I always look at pregnant mothers and think how hard a life is for them to carry those babies in their wombs for nine months. Then after giving birth, they need to care for their babies, and have sleepless nights, when a baby cries it triggers a mother's sleep automatically.

These babies later will be adults, if they are girls they soon be married. Now a man wants to ask a girl for marriage and to take her parents' responsibily. He should think of what his mother has gone through when she took care of him when he was young. He should think of his responsibility to provide her (his wife) clothes, shelter, and food and on top of that are love and care. The husband may not be able to love and care for his wife more than what her parents did, but he shoudl try his best to be at par. Perhaps with these in mind, we have less quarrel between a husband and a wife.
Jun 15, 2008 21:11
  • CHERRY07
Hehe, interesting! How not to quarre? Easy! Find a needle to sew their lips and then they won't quarrel any more. Just kidding! Personally, I think that quarreling can't be avoided during marriage. I bet that there is no couple in the world who has never quarrelled.
Post a Reply to: How not to quarrel
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code