Menu
Applying for a visa in another country
Jul 23, 2008 04:36
  • BARONTWANGLE
Are you sure you need a Z visa? Are you coming to China for business, or employment? If you are coming for business, then you need an F-visa. Either way, the only way you will be able to obtain one from a foreign country is if you can prove you have temporary residence there. Otherwise they will just say you should have sorted it out before you left the US. While we're on the topic - what's the reason you can't get it sorted out before you leave?

Aug 11, 2008 05:32
GUEST81161 Hi. I am an India and my girl friend is a filipino, working in china. I want to visit her in china. Can I get a china visa on arriving at Macau. Please help. How can I extended my visa, if approved.
Aug 14, 2008 04:05
  • APAULT
Read the other threads
Dec 25, 2008 13:04
GUEST20247 Hey, thanks for all this info. I am from the netherlands,and I was told that you need to get the visa for china within 3 months before you actually fly into china (is this correct?). Since im on an around the world trip, I won´t be in my homecountry within these 3 months, so i was hoping to get a tourist visa in Australia, but this is not possible then? there must be many people with the same problem..I was also told that you can apply for one in hong kong, you guys know if thats true? Cheers, Ron
Dec 25, 2008 21:42
  • APAULT
My last visa required an entry within 6 months, I think it might vary according to the length of each permitted stay and whether it is single or multiple entry.

You should have no problem getting the visa in Australia. The form identifies different prices for some overseas nationals. Also you can get it in HK.
Jun 4, 2011 03:57
GUESTLISA can i get my my russian visa in thailand or other country
Jun 4, 2011 04:35
  • APAULT
If you have any form of residency in the Middle Eastern country you should be ok. In any case, check with the local Chinese consulate as early as possible. If you run into problems you will then have time to send your visa to the USA to make the application. But remember that the employer will need to do the paperwork appropriately for the country you are applying in.
Aug 11, 2011 14:42
GUESTDANA Guess I have the same issue with the others, the agent I was trying to go through in NY was taking its time. I cancelled and will attempt to get my Z visa worked out in Turkey, otherwise its a lost cause. I'll inform once I actually get this done, though did others accomplish their goals?
Jul 21, 2012 01:53
  • ECHOLAS234
my name is okubanjo olaoluwa am agreed to go to china so am watin for their reply on embassy in nigeria.and i will be very glad if i can reach the country
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Applying for a visa in another country
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code