Menu
Can humans predict the earthquakes?
Dec 14, 2012 14:55
GUEST70253 At 2:00am this morning I felt weird, I felt dizzy and every few seconds I would jerk awake thinking I heard something. Many times I felt like I was falling. I thought I was shaking and my head felt like it was going to explode. It was a whole other experience for me. I've never felt anything like it before; I thought I was sick. But as I woke up later in the day I went on Bing and found that the popular news said there had been an earthquake with 6.1 magnitude off the coast of california at 2:36am. I don't know why I had trouble sleeping, everyone else in my family slept fine. Why is that? Am I sensitive to this stuff or something?
Sep 14, 2014 16:47
GUESTILIR Yes, special people have the ability to predict exactly earthquakes. I am sure about because of the experience
Apr 25, 2015 08:01
GUEST10810 I feel anxiety, cramps in stomach just before and during the earthquake(not out of fear because up till that time i din't knew about the earthquake). Every time I din't knew that it's an earthquake unless i feel things are shaking. I want to know that does people usually feel this kind of symptoms during earthquake? I mean is it normal or not?
Jan 30, 2017 00:28
GUEST89969 Could u tell me if new Zealand is due for one soon as I'm hearing really bad vibrations
Sep 9, 2018 17:27
GUESTNATH Hello.. I've noticed this since I was a kid, a feeling of an earthquake is going to happen but unfortunately I dont know the day, place and time that it will be going to happen...
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Can humans predict the earthquakes?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code