Menu
Can humans predict the earthquakes?
Aug 22, 2011 20:25
  • JIMMYB
GUESTSTEVE, what can I say? I don't have such talent. Do people believe you when you tell them there is going to be an earthquake?
Sep 4, 2011 21:28
GUEST12529 I can feel the earthquakes coming usualy a day or two before they happen. I recognise the symptoms-feeling soo weak like i need to lay in my bed the whole time,Lost of concentration, feeling like going to vomit. The weakness is soo weird like i dont have any energy at all and cannot even stand on my feet. I cannot predict teh areas where it will happen, but i can tell if it is closer or further away from the area where i live.
Sep 9, 2011 03:10
GUEST7706 I can't predict the earthquake but I can predict when it rains because my arthritis aches before it rains.
Sep 10, 2011 04:17
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST7706

I can't predict the earthquake but I can predict when it rains because my arthritis aches before it rains.

GUEST7706, is it more accurate than weather forecast?

Sep 28, 2011 19:11
GUEST27246 i had trouble sleeping on the day before the earthquake in the central virginia region in the U.S is that a way to detect earthquakes?
Sep 28, 2011 20:53
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST27246

i had trouble sleeping on the day before the earthquake in the central virginia region in the U.S is that a way to detect earthquakes?

Maybe you was too tired on the day before the earthquake. Or it was just a coincidence.
Oct 23, 2011 09:38
GUEST58082 I am wide awake for 2-3 nights about 1-7 days before a major earthquake. This has happened for all big quakes in the past 3-4 years. I live in CA & decided I wanted to know when they were coming, and well, now I do. I have incredible energy at night - literally can not sleep - and then I'll read about an earthquake. Usually, it's a bigger one. I know Hawaii, CA & Turkey have just had them. Turkey's was quite large. I feel like there's going to be another one, but am putting in the energy that it will not be devastating.

To all of us that can & do predict them, let's also send that message out to people mentally!
Dec 18, 2011 14:58
GUEST00106 I have recently done the same starting with the haiti quake my mother used to
be able to do the same when we were kids used to freak me out ! no it seems i have the curse :(
Feb 24, 2012 05:11
GUESTVICTORIA singchow.
can humans predict earthquakes?

no they cant but they can prevent them from killing loads of people and damaging area's that are highly likely to get the.
Jul 21, 2012 23:02
GUESTSUNDAY I've stumbled across this page and have to say that some people do sense earthquake. humans are like animals and have this basic instinct to detect danger but unfortunately as humans developed, we block off or filter these senses. Example is a major thunderstorm. we can probably sense something just before it thunders but because we have buildings or shelter us, we have no need to run or hide because our other instinct tells us we are safe.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Can humans predict the earthquakes?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code