Menu
I need to travel from Shanghai Pudong to Taizhou
Jun 16, 2008 08:16
  • MUNTENADU
Hello,

We are travelling to China to Shanghai Pudong airport, but our final destination is Taizhou. We have a plane from Shanghai Hongqiao airport to Taizhou Huangyan airport, but doesn't really suits our schedule. We arrive in the morning and the plane is in the evening.

After studying the problem, the cheapest and most time effective way for us to travel is by car. This way we only loose 4 hours, the duration of the trip from Shanghai Pudong to Taizhou.

My question is, how much would cost to have a car to pick us up (2 people) from Shanghai Pudong Airport and drive us to Taizhou? Can someone suggest some transporting company that might offer this kind of service?

Thank you for your time and I am looking forward for your answer.
Jun 16, 2008 19:38
  • BSJJING
One question: Is the city Taizhou in Jiangsu province or in Zhejiang province?
Jun 16, 2008 23:21
  • SYNGE
Hi,
I have visite Taizhou many times,are you go their for Models?
I have ask one car renting company,they offer 3000RMB to take youfrom airport to Huangyan,Mr Cui ,Mobile No:13301759735.they count two way ,cause the car must back to Sahanghai ,it is about 1000KM,they said.

Here are many bus from shanghai to huangyan ,the place you can take a bus is 上海长途汽车客运总站 ,the time available is 7:40,11:00,13:30.cost is 162RMB,distance:439KM
I have phone them,the bus schedule is correct,you can phone them and reserve the seat.Phone No:021-66057050,021-6629 9116(call first one first)
it is very easy to do ,order the bus ticket first,after you landing china,take a tax to 上海长途汽车客运总站(shanghai long tripe bus station),contact 021-66057050,get ticket,then get off the bus at huangyan,take a taxi to the hotel,or to the model factory,I tell you ,the taxi drive in Huangyan are very good of take you to the model factories.I have acompany some models buyer in Huangyan,the taxi driver always know the factories.
If you have any langue problem,call me,I can translate on the phone,0592-8500821,My Email:yahoo.com.cn|synge1983
Jun 17, 2008 01:10
GUEST91225 Hello,

Thank you for the replyes.

We are travelling from Shanghai Pudong Airport to Taizhou in Zhejiang province.

We are not going for the Models, but now that you mentioned maybe is something interesting to see. We are going to visit Zhejiang Goodsense Forklift Co.,Ltd.

We'll have some spare time, so any suggestions for something interesting to visit there are wellcomed.

The taxi fare you mentioned seems ok to me! What kind of car is the taxi?

Best regards,

Radu
Mar 31, 2009 15:45
GUEST38121 Hi, Iam travelling from Fiji Islands and reach Shanghai airport at 10PM. I intend to visit Taizhou in Zhejiang province. I will be going to the Houyang Mould City, West district, Huangyan, Taizhou. I cant get any connecting flights between Shanghai to Taizhou. Please help me out here.
Mar 31, 2009 20:43
  • ELLYSE
What date are you travelling on? I think you need to stay a night in Shanghai. Would you also consider taking bus instead?
Jun 11, 2009 02:00
GUESTVORA how to travel from guangzhou airport to Huangyan city by bus .please guide
my e mail is yahoo.com|anishvorap
Jun 22, 2009 01:52
  • ELLYSE
There're no buses from Guangzhou airport to Huangyan. Guangzhou is in Guangdong province, Huangyan is in Zhejiang province -- these two aren't close at all!
I would suggest that you perhaps fly Guangzhou -- Huangyan.
When are you travelling?
Aug 7, 2009 11:02
GUEST70252 Hi!

I also need to find a quick way to get from Shanghai Pu Dong to Taizhou Huangyan, or it would be even better if there was a stop inside Jiaojiang District.

Synge, your previous answer was very helpful. Could you tell me how long it takes and how much it costs to go from Pu Dong Airport to Shanghai´s Long Distance Bus Terminal(上海长途汽车客运总站) by taxi?

Thank you!

Stephan
Aug 8, 2009 22:41
  • ELLYSE
Depending on traffic conditions, it should be around 160-180 RMB and 45-70 mins to get to Shanghai main long-distance bus station.
Aug 11, 2009 16:54
GUESTSTEPHAN Great, thank you, Ellyse!

Do you think the taxi driver will have any trouble finding the place? My Chinese is limited and I have no knowledge of Shanghai geography, haha.

I understand these steps:
1) Call 021-66057050,021-6629 9116 to reserve the ticket. Times are 7:40,11:00,13:30, and cost is 162RMB.
2) Arrive in Shanghai and take a taxi to Shanghai Changtu Qiche Keyun Zongzhan (上海长途汽车客运总站).
3) Call the number again, retrieve the ticket, and take the bus until my stop. The trip is about 4 hours long.

My questions are:
- Does the phone number offer service in English?
- At the Terminal, should I look for a specific company?
- How will I know which my stop is? (Again, limited Chinese, and I´ve never been to Taizhou before)
- Where is the stop at Huangyan? (I will have someone pick me up there, so I need to tell them where and when to meet me)

Thank you!

Stephan
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I need to travel from Shanghai Pudong to Taizhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code