Menu
I seek Container forwarding agents in China
Jun 1, 2011 21:48
GUEST17217 Hi,
I am interested in doing business of import fitness products like matines,healthy food,sports clothes and more.Can you please tell me how much you charge and what services you provide.So i can get my business start hassle free.
Regards
Amit
Jun 8, 2011 13:10
GUESTPANKAJ hey, i am pankaj hargunani resident of Bhopal,M.P., India. I am planning to come china in next 15 days. I want container forwarding agent who can manage each and every thing in china like satisfying me regarding competitive rates, superb quality, easy and safe packaging, profitable loading in container, delivering it in time. I need a paerson who take care of time and quality management both.
Jun 8, 2011 20:43
GUEST90254
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTPANKAJ View Post

hey, i am pankaj hargunani resident of Bhopal,M.P., India. I am planning to come china in next 15 days. I want container forwarding agent who can manage each and every thing in china like satisfying me regarding competitive rates, superb quality, easy and safe packaging, profitable loading in container, delivering it in time. I need a paerson who...

Hey,

This is Shelly from Guangzhou.

I can help you to make delivery and inspection.

Email: gmail.com|fashionlegend2009
MSN: hotmail.com|shellylee807
Jun 13, 2011 02:24
GUEST21234 WE ARE THE FREIGHT FORWARDING COMPANY IN DELHI(INDIA). IF U HAVE ANY SHIPMENT (IMPORT OR EXPORT ) U CAN CONTACT US.WE PROVIDE FREIGHT FORWARDING SERVICES THROUGH SEA AND BY AIR ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

EMAIL-ID IS:GEOCARGOEXPRESS.COM|ANJU
PHONE NO:9540064100
Jun 14, 2011 15:50
GUESTAAKASH DLM Dear Friends,

I hv a rich experience in shipping and Freight forwarding and have good relation with various customers who have regular imports from China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and other far eastern ports to Nhava Sheva, Delhi, Chennai and Bangalore.

Looking for a partner who wish to be our associates / agent for above mentioned ports/countries. If you are interested to boost up yr biz, you may write me on my ID rediffmail.com|skr0429

Hv a gread day..

Aakash
Jul 27, 2011 21:52
GUEST10464 hello,sir ,this is lee,a forwarder in shanghai port,if you need any help in ser freight,reply me ,pls.

E-mail:163.com|shlandalee
msn :msn.com|shlandalee
Aug 18, 2011 04:31
GUEST31623 Hi! I am Jessica from Avatar International Logistics Co. Ltd. which handle all the international logistics work from oversea since we have integrate network in Asia and Europe and other countries. Your manufacture located in Fushan, Yantai City, Shandong Province. Your manufacture location is belong to Yantai City, and our company is located in Yantai, China. Yantai has its international port and airport and also near to Qingdao Port, China. Therefore the best plan is that your container goods shall on board of the vessel in Yantai Port or Qingdao Port. There are so many container ship liner (Such like COSCO MASKER etc.)from these two ports to your destination port - fNhavaSheva(Mumbai port) Therefore is convenient for us to arranging the all the China exporting formalities as well booking the vessel for you to delivery your goods to your destination port since your manufacture is located in Fushan district, Yantai City.

Kindly contact with me at gmail.com|Jessicasmile.han, or skype:jessicasmilehan or tel +86-13864550861 and review our web at www.avatarcn.net

Awaiting for your revert sincerely.

Jessica Han
Yantai Avatar International Logistics Co. Ltd.
www.avatarcn.net

Aug 30, 2011 00:42
GUEST65153 hi My name is Manoj agrawal i am from India. I need an indian Agent in China (Specially a JAIN or marwadi Agent) who helps me to deal in chinese products to bring them to india. Also if possible he should know about the product buyers in India to whom we can sell those products in india. Anybody Plz contact me at yahoo.com|msagrawal74 and my mobile number is91-09403626178.
Sep 4, 2011 01:50
GUESTVINOD dear sir,
we are looking for an agent to impot from hangzhou to india.if you are intrested please reply us.
Sep 16, 2011 03:57
GUEST26145 Dear friend,

Hi, how are you? Nice to contact you.

This is Sophie from YARUI INTERNATIONAL FORWARDING CO., LTD., China First Grade shipping agent with official NVOCC.
if your company import any goods from China, we can become your shipping agent and supply our best shipping service for you!
We usually handle the shippments from any China port to worldwide with best service and competitive price.
We hope we can build long-term business relation with you in the near future.

Business Field,
Sea Freight(20GP 40GP 40HQ...)
Air Freight services
LCL Consolidation
Customs declaration
Inland transport through trafic & Railway transport
Bonded warehouse
Insurance and relevant logistics general services
Bulk Carrier

Any inquiry about forwarding service from China to your port, please feel free to contact me.
I will reply ASAP. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Sophie Zheng

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHENZHEN YARUI INTERNATIONAL FORWARDING CO,LTD.
Add:Room1009,Block B,The Pacific Commerce Trade Bldg,No.4028,JiabinRoad,Luohu District,Shenzhen,China
Phone: 13420930689
Tel: 0755-33040115
Fax:0755-25919963
E-mail: yaruichina.com.cn|sophie
MSN: yaruichina.com.cn|sophie
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 10 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I seek Container forwarding agents in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code