Menu
I seek Container forwarding agents in China
Feb 6, 2011 13:50
GUESTALIDU Dear Buyer,

We are the Royal Procurement Limited. The reliable and trustable direct sellers of Gold dust and Bars through refinery in Ghana. We sales below international market rate, any interested buyer should kindly contact us for more details.

Kind regards,
Mr. Alidu Issah.

President,
Royal Procurement Limited,
No 12, Zero street, P.O.Box 21, Ghawe Accra-Ghana.
Tel: +233-54-3021464
Email: representative.com|royal.procurement
Mar 14, 2011 03:38
GUEST23326 We provide freight from China main ports to india and other asia port with very low price & good service . Agent or consingee pls contact me at hotmail.com|ting_1hu
Mar 23, 2011 15:35
GUESTMUSA SULE Dear Sir / Madam
We representing a gold mining here in Mali in West Africa we are looking for gold buyers all over the world
Commodity: AU gold dust
Quantity: 3000 kgs
22 carat plus
Purity : 99.9
Commission to who link us to buyer to 2000 USD per kilo and it will be mention in agreement that will be involve
Price : 26.000 $ / KG
Origin :Rep. du Mali in west Africa
1_ Buyer or his representative have to come and verify the evidence of the product in Bamako Mali.
2_ Seller or his representative have to follow the buyer with the consignment to the refinery and take in consider the quantity of impurity to be deducted from the initial total quantity.
3 In case of intermediary who links us to a buyer, his commission 6%. We are ready to send export lincens to you certificate of origin. Copy of international passport. Lab result. etc
Marketing Manager
. Sule
Reply here
yahoo.com|maliminingexport
skype musa.sule2
Mar 24, 2011 21:45
GUESTCONLINK Looking for reliable shipping or Freight forwarding companies in Shenzhen?

We,Continental Link Logistic(HK)Co.,Limited,specializing in international freight forwarding services,Including Air express Transport,Airline Cargo,Sea shipping forwardering,We offer the best services and the lowest prices for your reflerences, if you are current importing from china pls do not hesitated to contact us.

Sincerely yours

Mr.Victor
Marketing Manager
-----------------------------

CONTINENTAL LINK LOGISTICS (HK) CO.,LTD
Address(Shenzhen offices):LuoGang,BuJi Street,LongGang Distinct,Shenzhen.CHINA.
Direct Phone:86-755-28885407
Mobile:+86-13883580083
Fax:86-755-28886750
E-mail:conlink.hk|Victor.zou
MSN: hotmail.com|Whin1984
Mar 25, 2011 22:15
GUEST27188 Hello,

Pls contact us KING GLORY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO LTD @ shenzhen by email: kingglory-intl.com|vikcy.wen.
Mar 29, 2011 22:57
GUESTSKY Dear my friends
I'm Mr. Sky, a professional freight Forwarder & Customs Broker from shunde/China, we’d like provide the best services about import & export customs clearance, trucking and shipping service for you

Key services
We enjoy long-term relationships with all of the main shipping lines. As your shipping and trading agent we can offer:

• Competitive freight rates and reliable service to and from most locations
• Booking of containers and tracking of shipments
• Transhipment from shunde,shanghai/Shenzhen/Guangzhou and other ports in China to all over the world
• handle C/O , Form E, Form A, Form F, Insurance servive
• Handling of documents and cargos for FOB to CIF transactions, including switch MBL and HBL
• Diversion of Shipments
• Handling Import and Export formalities
• Import to Shanghai/Ningbo/Shenzhen/Guangzhou and other ports in China
• Import from Hongkong to Mainland China under CEPA
• ATA/Personal Effects/Air Shipment
• Door to door delivery
• Warehouse consolidation services - 1. Receive cargo from more than one suppliers and loading container; and 2. Our warehouse can be used as your storage centre, you can put some cargo first, and sell them to your buyers in China

if you need our service , pls reply me information as below, we can follow it ASAP
POL(port of loading):
POD(port of delivery):
SIZE:
QUANTITY:
Commodity:
Cargo weight (per container):
Cargo ready day:
carrier:

BEST REGARDS
Mr.Sky
Patent International Logistics (shunde) Co.,Ltd.
Room 503, Ming De Building, No.10 Feng Xiang North Road,Rongqi,
Shunde District,Foshan City,Guangdong,P.R.China
Tel: 0086-013902566090
E-mail: 139.com|13902566090
MSN: hotmail.com|shipping-chinese
Apr 8, 2011 09:06
GUEST09200 my company can be your agent in egypt if you are interested contact me at this email yahoo.com|phntom_zero or hotmail.com|yfarag4
May 11, 2011 01:15
Hi,

We are a freight forwarder from China who handle shipments from any China origin to India markets, both air and ocean freight. Not only favorable price rate is provided, but also promptly and safety delivery. Any service needed, plz contact me @ gmail.com|echeungfldco or hotmail.com|emmacheungfldco.

Kind regards,

Emma
May 27, 2011 11:44
GUESTNITIN SHAH I am from India we import regular from China and Korea.but mostly it is not container load,so pl. gide me how I can import to Mumbai port pl.gide forweder my email is gmail.com|jainimpex7
May 27, 2011 12:33
GUEST90982 hi i am from Kolkata, West bengal and anyone need help pls contact me,

email - yahoo.com|d_khaitan
Page 9 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I seek Container forwarding agents in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code