Menu
What is attractive to Chinese Women?
Jun 22, 2008 11:43
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Hey whats up.

So what makes a man attractive to a Chinese woman? Earlier this month I received my monthly subscription to "Mens Health" in which Mark Wahlberg is the cover model. At first I didn't think much of why all my female friends would wrestle the magazine away from me and salivate all over his picture until my sisters started to take interest in it. That situation made me think, what do REAL Chinese women find attractive? (We are Chinese but we sort of don't retain any Chinese culture) The only person I know that is more Chinese than American is my mom and I asked her what she thought was attractive of him, she just told me he "is not eating enough". I believe most of the physical attractiveness comes from his flat stomach, biceps and chest but I would really love to know what a Chinese womans reply, is he not eating enough? or....
Jun 22, 2008 11:44
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Forgot to add pic

Jun 22, 2008 13:30
  • COOLSPRINGS
hello, dogz. nothing new.

as chinese born and grown up woman, My answer to your confusion is like the following picture of huang xiao ming, an actor from shang dong province, north east china. I hope that my son, a little chinese boy, will be a MAN as shown in the pics with real man's attributes as well. I believe chinese woman and women of other origins have common perspective on this. as we live in a mixed races area, pretty sure good girl, no matter what origin she has, will be attracted to my son in the future, hehe...

BTW, chinese women don't like sissy boys as Korean women do.

Jun 22, 2008 20:17
  • SHESGOTTOBE
*drool*

Opss... ^_^"
Jun 22, 2008 20:26
  • LEONARDO
>>BTW, chinese women don't like sissy boys as Korean women do.

Really? Korean women like sissy boys?LOL!
Jun 23, 2008 01:53
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
So that guy is the Chinese equivalent of Mark Wahlberg?
Jun 23, 2008 22:54
  • COOLSPRINGS
from wresling perspective, Huang, Xiao Ming is not a right partner of Mark Walhberg coze Mr. Huang is an actor. Here are the counterparts, japanese fighters. But our Chinese boys from north east and Xi'an are straight and handsome. I heard Mr. huang has lots of girls fan in Taiwan, hehe

Jun 25, 2008 20:47
  • ICEBLUE
Mark Wahlberg looks fit an healthy: no big belly. His smile is charming.
Aug 6, 2008 20:40
  • SONIA1985
I don't know what is attractive to me,that's strange.,
Maybe good skin with no pock,maybe attractive smile....
Jan 20, 2009 08:07
GUEST27001 Well the chinese woman want is nice man who will look after her and comfort her when she is pregnant.
She need to eat stuff that hasn't any meat in it. She will need some clothes and shoes.
She does want any fat man to be husband. My friend say i'm chinese because of my skin.
^o^ bye love this webside. lol mea laugh out loud mhaw ha ha evil lady
Jan 21, 2009 03:20
  • GAFFER
My partner insists that a mans looks are not as important as attitude, personality and sense of humour. So why does she insist on watching my diet amd making me exercise to keep my stomach in trim? ;o)
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What is attractive to Chinese Women?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code