Menu
What is attractive to Chinese Women?
Jan 21, 2009 22:19
To Marrie,

"The Investigation on Chinese Men" This book is composed on the basis of the poll among western women. Western women think the guys like Huang Xiaoming (you posted his picture), Xie Tingfeng and Li Yapeng are ugly.

Xie Tingfeng

Jan 22, 2009 00:26
  • CHARITY
HAHAHA!! Funny^_^ Different views, I think attractive men is mature , sweet smile, soft personality but have a healthy body:) Most important is humours for me,it will make my life more interesting .
Jan 23, 2009 20:51
  • MARRIE
To Travelling:

Too many Cantonese FuJianese overseas, so western women have no ideas what Chinese handsome men look like.

I am not interested in stars from HongKong and TaiWai, most of them at most are entertainers not artists and their looks have no way to compare to their mainland counterparts either.
Mar 23, 2010 06:11
GUEST19195 I was in Tianjin 4 months ago and this was a burning question on my mind also. What do the Chinese Women find attractive. Now I am American and did draw a few stares but I was not sure for what reason they were staring at me for. I am a fit, attractive(most women think so) white guy in my 30s working for an international firm doing business in China. Do they not like outsiders?
Mar 25, 2010 22:22
  • LAUGH
Hi!
I think the most important is he must be responsible and honest. No one will marry to a man that has no responsibility to his family. oh! Sissy boys are unacceptable.
Last edited by LAUGH: Mar 25, 2010 23:18
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What is attractive to Chinese Women?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code