Menu
if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Jul 1, 2008 04:17
  • SONIA1985
I had a intelligent and charming female friend,she was in love with a muslim guy.she is a atheist ,and she don't like muslim religion,she is on the cross road,she feel hard to seperate with him,but she also feel hard for her to be a muslim as in muslim cultural if a muslim marry a atheist.the atheist must get into them....if you were her,what will you do?love or freedom????
Jul 1, 2008 04:45
GUEST18209 Freedom
Jul 1, 2008 10:08
  • LIONPOWER
I respect all the religion and their follower, even atheistic too as they have no knowledge about religion. Many atheistic converted religious people and following religion strictly, when they get adequate knowledge about religion.

Religious tropics very sensitive to discuss. Personally I have no wish to hurt any body about religious issues.

Love did not follow the religion. Specially what we said “Pure Love”.

New age people’s physical love mainly related with physics, including some chemistry. So the the Muslim guy already cross the broder. Muslim law say, “No to have sex before marry”.

Sonia, are you agree with me? If negative, suggest them to visit Dr. Zakir Naik web site --- . http://www.peacetv.in/

He is the best orator on this issue.
Jul 1, 2008 10:10
  • LIONPOWER
Sorry for mistake, read border in place of broder
Jul 1, 2008 11:42
  • CARLOS
A non-muslim woman should be extremely alert about muslim men. There are so many examples from living life when a non-muslim woman has first got married, then divorced after noticing that life with her muslim husband is full of limits and humiliation.
If they have children her husband takes them to his family to his home land and good bye kids, never see them again.

Well, maybe not all muslim men are like that, but quite often there is a very strong influence of husband´s family.

Only IMO, of course....

Carlos
Jul 1, 2008 11:49
GUESTSAAA They demand that you most convert to their religion, other wise you are an infidel.
Jul 1, 2008 20:13
  • SHESGOTTOBE
This is a tough spot. I attended Islamic classes before so I am kind of aware of the practices, principles and teachings. It is best to know the religion first because once married, your life will revolve around it. To a Muslim, Islam is the absolute, the way of life and the ultimate in everything. However, in the end, it depends on how strict the person follows this. People are different, you know.

As for atheists, many atheists I know don't care about religion as long as you don't impose it on them. My father is an atheist but he gets along with anyone. However, you'd be engaged in the debate of your life if you start talking religion with him. LOL!
Jul 1, 2008 20:30
  • SONIA1985
Lionpower,they not yet cross the broder yet as they have been together only for 1 year ,of course,that's just what my friend told me,what happens in reality i don't know..........I am a christian,and I also respect all the religion and their follower,but it is another case that i feel muslim religion is the most difficult and complicated one as it has a great deal of rules and limits,according to my friend's dictation ,she is not allowed to swim,wear small cloth which makes good fit,eat pork and lot of other food,talk with any male,work in foreinger's company..etc.she said she is willing to do all those things for the sake of love,but what makes she feel sad because no matter what she did,her bf just took it as granted since any muslim woman can do it 100 times better than her,,no matter how she is trying to please him,it won't be enough.i ask her to leave him if she is not feel satisfied with such love,she is free,she can run out of it,don't you think so???but she said he is a good guy and she loves him alot blablablablabla,i don't know how good he is though...

I think love is sweet but headache
Jul 1, 2008 21:31
  • SUNNYDREAM
Hi Sonia1985,
If I were your friend, I would break up with the muslim man. The man didn't care about what she has sacrificed for him. Love is not just "giving and devotion" . Love also needs " return and gratitude".
Jul 1, 2008 21:35
  • SONIA1985
SUNNYDREAM ,i agreed with you,i also advised her to break-up with him,,but it sounds so hard for her
Jul 2, 2008 13:37
  • SETH
Islam is probably the only religion that preaches "death to infidels and apostates". If you are muslim and leave the faith, your life is at stake! She may be making the biggest mistake of her life if she is not 100% sure that this is the man AND the life she wants. Read the Q'ram, understand what Islam is all about -- look twice before you leap.
Page 1 of 26    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code