Menu
if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Jul 2, 2008 19:30
  • JCNILE123
seth is on, yes, do some research for your own good.
Jul 2, 2008 19:30
  • JCNILE123
Sorry.. Seth
Jul 2, 2008 19:32
  • JCNILE123
Sunnydream, good piece of advice, hope she is thinking with her head
Jul 2, 2008 20:44
  • SONIA1985
i remember there is a old chinese saying:nan pa ru cuo hang,nu pa jia cuo lang! it means falling into a wrong marriage ruins a woman and falling into a wrong business ruins a man!
Jul 3, 2008 02:49
  • SONIA1985
A non-muslim woman should be extremely alert about muslim men. There are so many examples from living life when a non-muslim woman has first got married, then divorced after noticing that life with her muslim husband is full of limits and humiliation.
If they have children her husband takes them to his family to his home land and good bye kids, never see them again.

Well, maybe not all muslim men are like that, but quite often there is a very strong influence of husband´s family.

Only IMO, of course....

Carlos,i think you so,,,not all muslim men are like that..i wish my friend was lucky enough met the special one
Jul 3, 2008 02:52
  • SONIA1985
Shesgottobe,,just as what you said ,she was engaged in the debate of her life whenever she start talking religion with him. LOL!
Jul 3, 2008 02:57
  • SONIA1985
Islam is probably the only religion that preaches "death to infidels and apostates". If you are muslim and leave the faith, your life is at stake! She may be making the biggest mistake of her life if she is not 100% sure that this is the man AND the life she wants. Read the Q'ram, understand what Islam is all about -- look twice before you leap.

Seth,you probably right,she said in her bf's mind,anything about islam,there is no argueing...everything written in Qram you must abide by with no excuse and question
Jul 3, 2008 13:24
  • LIONPOWER
No, Islam is not too hard religion what you are feeling. Some Muslim religious teacher (Mollah) make it hard. Really to say, they are not Muslim. They are Muslim as they have a Muslim name and born in a Muslim family, nothing more.

Islam is natural and scientific religion. Now Quran (The Holly book of Islam) translated all most all language, so you can read it and its explanations. After read it, you will realize, Quran is nothing but consolidate latest version of all Religion, if you have knowledge of any religion.

Quran's practical explanation is the Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) and his life. Read about him and followed by Great 4 leader's after him and their life. Try to be a man like them not Muslim.

Sorry for the Muslim guy with poor knowledge of Islam. When SHE converted in to Muslim and marry the Muslim guy, have a good message from the God for the guy but he must be a good , sweet and obedient servant of his wife till his death as she sacrifice her every thing with life for him. Other wise , don't marry a ----- ?

Sonia, very sweet name, ( But I like Chinese name) may God bless you. Sorry for late response.
Jul 3, 2008 20:20
  • SONIA1985
well,LIONPOWER ,your response was not yet late..lol,,maybe you are right,it s either some of the follower convey a wrong msg and set a wrong example or muslim it self is hard...

But i have a question,why Muhammad married with a 9-years old girl at old age?isn't that a bad example for our humans?
Jul 3, 2008 22:39
  • LIONPOWER
Sonia,
Any how , you have some knowledge about Islam.
Yes, Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) married Hazrat Aysa (God pleased upon her) at her age of 9 years. She was daughter of 1st great leader of Islam, Hazrat Abu Baker (God pleased upon him). Some historian express that her age less than 9 years, may be 7 years.

I am not taking this is as negative question. Some time later you may asked, why Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) got married with 11 womens.. Later that you may asked , why Muslim authorized to marry 4 womens, etc etc. I am not unhappy to hear these question. 1429 years passed (age of Islam), many men, asked many question and have the good and adequate replies. I have not vast knowledge about Islam, being try to be a Muslim and reading books related to Islam.

This is age of internet. Many annotator of Islam in Internet. I have already express about--www.peacetv.in, there many scientist , Doctorate, they may try to explain. You may ask there your
question. I am not explaining here because, " Little learning is dangerous thing" and this is not a Religious forum".

Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) never tell a lie in His whole life, his enemies also deposited their valuables to him for safety. He was a Big king, big & powerful leader but he passes his life like a very poor man. He told people about the truth of Islam but he did not hate any religion or any man. He ordered his solders not to destroy any prayer place of any religion. He always told people to acquire knowledge.He alway prefer a wise man than a idiot. " acquire knowledge if you need to go China" -this is one of His saying.
Another great leader coming soon to told these fact again. All religious people of all religion will rely upon him. may be he will be the latest and final "Great Leader of Human ".

Religious is nothing but way to be a " Good Man".
Page 2 of 26    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code