Menu
if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Oct 5, 2008 15:48
  • AZIZAH
My late uncle was a padre in Singapore, and he continued learning about his religion for the rest of his life. I feel Lionpwer is a modest man, who wishes to share with us that there are lots of things to learn about Islam. Learning is from the cradle to the grave.
Oct 6, 2008 06:08
  • LIONPOWER
SHESGOTTOBE,
I have read your many thread and replies and understand, you have good knowledge on general sense, arts and culture. I have no better knowledge about art and culture as me from Electronics hardware and my life like hardware.
I guess you can get your reply from yourself. Think your life at the age of 10, 20, 30 and now. In sound mind, close your eyes and think about the changes in your life. Can you back to your tornado age at 20? Are you illiterate at that age? All most reply is—NO. Are you literate and experienced at 30 and now? My guess, reply is—No.

A small story: -- A policeman just finished his first 6 month training. His teacher always told him, “your salute not OK”. New police man’s father also a policeman and today retired from his job and going to home. Before leaving the campus, he meets with his son. His son told him, “I have no wish to continue this job”.
Father surprised and asked, “ Why”.
Son replied with tear, “ My teacher always told me, my salute not OK”.
Oh I see, this is not a matter—father replied and also added –
“ Today during my farewell when I give my last salute to my BIG BOSS, he smiled and said, your salute not good”.

I am poor in knowledge, so how can demarcation of knowledge to you who is BIG BOSS.

I like all people as My God create them with HIS best love.
Oct 6, 2008 06:09
  • LIONPOWER
AZIZAH,
Many thanks for your reply. Really you explore yourself in a very easy way. We can get light from your experience as we are in the dark. Your Husband also a good Muslim.

No doubt on your sayings , “so called Muslims use to mar the image of Islam under the name of God, to take lives, to wage wars, etc.”
Oct 6, 2008 09:21
  • SONIA1985
"Little learning is dangerous thing.
Learning about Islam and passed 30 years, did not learn more than a droop of water. So how can I tell the people my self decision, except to follow the Quran, and Hadith."

Lion, I am trying to understand you. How much learning is not dangerous? At what point will it not become a dangerous thing? So if you studied Islam for 30 years and still have not learned a lot, does that mean you are following Islam without knowing what it is? This is not to argue or anything. I`m trying to make sense of it. If the only essence if to believe in God, then it doesn`t matter what religion it is.

I think Lion 's meaning is not really that he didn;'t learn anything about islam but knowdlege is huge ocean which human being are hard to go through,compare with the water in the ocean,what he learned is nothing more than a droop of water.
Yeah,Little learning is dangerous thing.but I think every creature has little learning
Oct 6, 2008 20:18
  • AZIZAH
Well said Sonia. May you be blessed with good life, good health and happiness.
Oct 9, 2008 07:56
  • SONIA1985
Well said Sonia. May you be blessed with good life, good health and happiness.

Azizah,thanks....Best wishes to you...
Oct 11, 2008 22:00
  • BW750
AZIZAH,
Where is your parent now?
Oct 13, 2008 03:35
  • AZIZAH
BW750
My father has passed away in 1987. My eldest sister has been to Hainan with my late father in 1975. I hope to visit Hainan with my husband probably after the CNY next year (next year)
Oct 13, 2008 05:26
  • JACKY777
HELLO DEAR NORMALY IN MUSLIM CULTURE IF OTHER GIRL OR GUY GET MARRY WITH MUSLIM GIRL OR GUY AND THOSE OTHER CAST PERSON MUST CHANGE HIS/HER RELIGION TO ENTERD TO MUSLIM RELIGION IF I M PLACE OF YOUR FRIEND THEN MUST SAPERATE CUS MOSTLY MUSLIM PEOPLE SO STRICT AND THEY WANT OTHERS WHOM CAN GET MARRY WITH THEIR SON/DAUGHTER AFTER THEY WANT THOSE PEOPLE TO CHANGE THEIR RELIGION TO BECOME MUSLIM NOW
Oct 14, 2008 05:13
  • LIONPOWER
Dear Mr. Jacky Kumar,
Please up grade your English, then come to this forum.
Page 11 of 26    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code