Menu
if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Oct 14, 2008 12:15
  • AZIZAH
The thread, "if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?" posted by Sonia has indeed opened many an eye. I'd like to thank Sonia by starting a long discussable topic, though without end. It allows a lot of people to post their thoughts and comments, either to agree or to disagree. I have received some emails asking me to share with them my experience. I am looking forward to meet them when I visit southern provinces of China. From their emails, how happy I am to know the good hearts, sincere and kind people that make me feel like having an extended family in mainland China.

My brother Lionpower, please allow Jacky Kumar to air his thought but if possible do not use all capital letters, quite difficult for me to read. I am really happy to see discussions with maturity.
Oct 15, 2008 05:01
  • LIONPOWER
AZIZAH,
Every body allowed here. I know why I wrote that. Not to explore.

Oct 29, 2008 22:28
GUEST36249 u r correct not allllll muslim men are that way ...if and when they are this way, it has nothing to do with the religion...its has to do with the culture....theres that difference between the two....dont be mistaken....
Oct 29, 2008 23:19
GUEST68984 Sonia,how is ur friend now ?
Dec 19, 2008 00:05
  • SONIA1985
long time haven't post on this forum,it s a suprise to see my thread is going longer and longer:) Guest 68984,my friend broken up with the guy,that s a sorrow
Dec 20, 2008 06:40
  • WANHU
Is it because of the negative remarks or her love withers away?
Wan
Dec 23, 2008 22:11
  • PROFESSORX2Z
This thread has intrigued me far in excess. Let me make clear, I only made this account on this forum just so I can respond to this fascinating thread.

To begin, I am 16 years old and a student living in America. I am also a Muslim and have listened to many lectures on religion and I have read the Quran numerous times.

Let me clarify to you and to everyone else who (in my opinion) seems to have absolutely no idea what Islam is. Islam is not what you hear on TV or from your friends. The utmost meaning of Islam is peace. And this world has neglected this meaning. Even “some” Muslims have neglected this…and that is why our world is suffocating from war and oppression.

To me Islam is not just a moral code; Islam is guidance to understanding and treating others fairly. Therefore, I am shocked at seeing how “some” (so called Muslim) countries are treating people unfairly. This is not right…and this will never be all right.
My point is, I feel that my religion is being torn apart by people who call themselves “muslims” and people who do not understand Islam.
=====================================|

In addition, from what I know, a Muslim man must treat his wife to the best of his ability. ANY man who calls himself a “Muslim” but does not treat his wife justly is neither a “MAN” nor a “Muslim.”

Jan 4, 2009 20:09
GUESTSOUMON she is athiest thats the probleme , Muslim men only can marry Christian or Jews right now !
you should read more about relegions befor u talk :) not blablablabla
and y sonia u just hate musilm thats why y told ur friend that let her do what she want she is free :) dont control her
Jan 11, 2009 07:53
  • LCT100
Hi Friends ,
First of all i want to introduce myself , i am a muslim businessman that usually come to Guangzhou from more than 6 years and i hear so much chinese girls talking about this issue, but the problem is that so many people dont know about islam , dont know its details , maybe they hear some few information about it from a person that he /she also dont know anything about islam and take this word and go start talk everywhere without understanding why he is saying this , just for one reason coz he hate islam and muslim people , but i want to tell u one thing , that islam religion is the one and only one religion in this world , and if u learn islam well and know everything about it , u will know that ur friend must stay with this muslim man and be his wife and convert to islam coz this is the only right religion , even if it is strict in some ways but this is for the best of people , i will give you some of the rights that muslim woman have in islam religion and u can compare if this will not satisfy u i am ready to give u more details about islam , In Islamic society women have the following rights in Islam:
1. The right and duty to obtain education.
2. The right to have their own independent property.
3. The right to work to earn money if they need it or want it.
4. Equality of reward for equal deeds.
5. The right to express their opinion and be heard.
6. The right to provisions from the husband for all her needs and more.
7. The right to negotiate marriage terms of her choice.
8. The right to obtain divorce from her husband, even on the grounds that she simply can't stand him. (pls note that God deeply frowns upon divorce as a solution unless there is hardly any other alternative but it does not mean that men have more right to divorce their wives than women do.)
9. The right to keep all her own money (she is not responsible to maintain any relations).
10. The right to get sexual satisfaction from her husband.
11. custody of their children after divorce.
12. to refuse any marriage that does not please them

Please advice ur friend to stay with her lover and dont leave him at all
Jan 15, 2009 02:17
  • PRIMROSE
I trhink its good for her to read more about islam and Q`ran and aske her belover about islam and the rules in islam > I am muslim wamen and I can say to her (do not judge off islam by what people says but by how muslims life ) and if she cann`t became muslim do not married him because it will be so so so difficult to live with .

she should make sure that muslim couldn`t forget islam for love never because they have one who love them and they realy love him ( Alllah )
Page 12 of 26    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code