Menu
if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Oct 5, 2016 02:49
GUEST96114 Im catholic girl from philippines and ill been 1yr in relationship to my indian muslim boyfriend..we chatting every day and video calls.. I love him so much..and i know he also to me, we argue some time we bounce back quick we solve our misunderstanding quickly..im always happy even we r not been together..we not holding each other, im very open to him..he knows my family..and i know his family..but the sad is he never introduce me to them bcoz its haram..i understand that and accept the fact that i am never be part of his family.. And last night he told me that his family is looking a girl for him to marry.. I know that since before bcoz he is open to me..i thought i can easy accept..bcoz i know this from the very start of our relationship..its hurt really hurt and i dont know what to do..he told me he love me soo much and he dont want me to lose but why he cant do anything for our relationship..why he cant choose me..why we cant be together in the end.. We dont know exactly what will happened to us next..i dont know what i need to follow my brain said stop this bcoz nothing will happened for us..or my heart still say stick by him and blindly believe in miracle that we might end up to each other arms..why relationship to hard when it becomes in two different religion :(
Oct 10, 2016 21:07
GUEST17235 Well I had my Muslim man once I was 15 he was married he did back flips an told me his wife wouldn't take care cook or wash his clothes I said OK cause at 15 I was like so the only significant other thing with him was they married on my birthday before we met but it was still Erie week we slipped out one morning to a gadsden an a big Boulder yall know the rest of the story I've never forgotten him
Nov 29, 2016 14:03
GUEST91596 That's not really true about muslim men my fiancee is muslim but I'm Christain and he loves me as much that I loves him we have been friends for 16 years. We started talking more and falling in love day by day. I convert over one time but I was pregant from him and once I convert to Islam. I had a miscarriage but I will not convert back unless the man is ok with it you can do salots and wudu with him but he have to lead his wife in the Fayr,Dhuhr prayers.
Jan 1, 2017 18:17
GUESTHABIBI Same as other woman here. Im also inlove with a Muslim Indian guy. We have this so called "unlabeled relationship" for about a month now. We talked over the phone, vidcall, chat, we see each other almost everyday (cos his shop is just outside my flat). He's so sweet,thoughtful,loving & very religious man. I never thought i'll fall inlove.. worst is to a young muslim man. He is 11 yrs younger than me. I know love knows no barriers but still there r lots of reason not to.

1. He is so young.
2. He is a Muslim ( although the reason why i met him is that i asked him how to convert to Islam, as i want to be convert for 8 yrs now but im shy to go to the mosque to ask for assisstance)
3. He is from Kerala which part of their culture & tradition is Arrange Marriage.
4. He always think what his friends or other indians will think of him if i wave him hi when i saw him. So its a big No No
5. He cant let other ppl know that we r talking on phone or chat or vidcall. In short, we r nothing outside..

1 night he came to my flat to bring me food. I wasnt expecting it as he is always telling me he cant come to visit me as it is Haram. Then we kiss (like kissing a baby tbh) then we hug. Thats it..

I understand it all. I accept everything..and he knows it. i know 1 day he will leave me too. I know this is all wrong but it feels so right.. but im just a human, i will be lying if i tell u guys that i dont need him to visit me, or hug me.. everything is so hard. I guess this is what its gna be to be falling in love with a guy like him. Needs a lot of understanding,patience & loads of imagination (that 1 day u r walking with him in a park hand in hand or even go for a date in a restaurant).. will it hurt? Hell yaaa.. NO DOUBT!

On my part, theres no problem i think.. i mean im still catholic, not married (no husband,no kids), im an architect, im the only child, i only have my father as we lost my mom last 2014 of cancer.. its just that i think its a bit too late for me to fall inlove but when i finally felt it i guess its just not that easy..

Some may say here to stop it but we cant teach our heart who to fall inlove with or not. Love really moves in mysterious ways.. but i guess not applicable for some Non muslim woman with a muslim man, for so many reasons..

Happy new year everyone. May we all have a happy and prosperous new year!

Mar 17, 2017 02:49
GUEST79222 My best griend dated a Muslim man who drinks heavely, smokes just as much, cursed all the time and even called all kinds of names. But he always claimed to be a respectful and sincere Muslim man. How can that be possible?
I'm just happy she's no longer with him!!
Mar 31, 2017 15:50
GUEST24127 Hello
I am new here reading posts but not member can i talk to you i mean counselor about my life its similar to those who wrote their stories? May i have your email pls. Thank you
Sep 1, 2017 19:36
GUEST91219 Wow I be saying the same thing
Sep 26, 2017 20:16
GUESTYYING0303 There's gotta be a way, the way with love and freedom. Though it is very difficult, but if I were her, I will choose the love more than freedom...
Dec 23, 2017 21:46
GUEST24118 Love has no religion. You should follow your heart.
Jan 4, 2018 10:23
GUEST04110 Just one question.
His facebook name is:
La Vie Est Difficile?
Page 25 of 26    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code