Menu
if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Jul 7, 2008 22:12
  • SONIA1985
LIONPOWER,I am cool,I am not rising any question but opinion.I think a point agreed by most will be strong enough to stand,vice versa. in the world every happening has it's own reason and excuse,right or wrong,there is always no defination,but truth exist in most.so do a murder..we might think he is wrong to be a murder,it didn't means he think so.he will have his own explaination and excuse though you might no agree.I v visited (www.peacetv.com),but it didn't renew my thinking.i will keep reading and thinking,see if there is anything would change my mind.
Jul 7, 2008 22:58
  • LIONPOWER

Then you may join here.

GALILLEE COLLEGE, MAR ELIAS COLLEGE
Joint Jewish-Christian-Muslim Programme:
A Religious Mosaic in the Holy Land

Students and faculty from all parts of the world are invited to a unique interfaith seminar that will utilise the Galillee in the north of Israel - the origin of religious traditions and the living place of Jews, Christians, Muslims, Druze (and other religious groups) - as a living example of interfaith dialogue and co-existence.

The participants will spend five weeks in the Holy Land studying the three great monotheistic traditions; Judaism, Christianity and Islam (as well as the other traditions/different sects which are present in Israel), the history of these, their connections to the Land of Israel / Palestine and its relevance to Modern Israel and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Special attention will be given to the challenge of religious leaders and educators in our days to develop interfaith dialogues, both in Israel and in other parts of the world, in order to foster mutual understanding, tolerance and pluralism instead of hatred and violence.

PROGRAMME STRUCTURE

The programme is comprised of 150 academic hours, divided into four mini-seminars: the first three are devoted to the three Monotheistic traditions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam. The fourth deals with Jerusalem, its religious and national meaning to all monotheistic traditions and its challenge to all who try to develop interfaith understanding and cooperation.

The emphasis of the programme is placed firmly on activities and studies outside the lecture halls. Therefore, the programme includes study tours to major points of interest in the Galillee, which are relevant to our multicultural study. Participants will be able to meet people of the Galillee directly together with various representatives of the pertinent religions. In addition the programme includes panel discussions and workshops where the students explore past and present differences and points of dispute between these beliefs and discuss possible ways to overcome current interfaith conflicts.

PROGRAMME PARTICIPANTS

The summer programme is intended for academics associated with Religious Studies. All participants must be fluent in English.
Jul 7, 2008 23:12
  • LIONPOWER
Or go to http://www.irf.net/irf/orators/index.htm
Jul 8, 2008 00:06
  • JCNILE123
She,
I think you are been ravenous, any way you can have six,,, yes you heard me right six other female companions to share one, that's all...

LOL big time...
Jul 8, 2008 00:36
  • SONIA1985
“A religion is nothing more than a moral rule, it can fill our lives with hope or it can stifle us with fear .right or wrong we can judge from that.”
You are correct; they are really nothing more than moral codes. And they all cover the same points, just from a different time and cultural perspective.
Some people want to control our minds. They’re called politicians.
Some just want to control our souls. They’re called priests.
I’m not sure who the worst is.

Dodger,i think sometimes control souls is a good tactic of controling minds.
Jul 8, 2008 00:43
  • SONIA1985
As I have read the large majority of Muslin woman endure a sub-human standard of living.

If Islam provides for them so proficiently, them the man of Islam has failed to their woman’s and little girls.

JCNILE,to some extent i think it is the man of islam who failed to their woman..but to some extent the sub-human standard of living comes from moral code which lead them to such situation.
Jul 8, 2008 03:46
GUESTJESSION There are so mang suggestions,most of them didn't agree with the girl who
will marry a muslim.What will she do?It's depend on her mind.
Jul 9, 2008 09:10
  • LIONPOWER
Guest, you are mistrious,
In Shenzhen, China , I have asked a Chinese Muslim, " Whats are the different between Chinese and Muslim".
He gloriously replied, " Chinese eat pig , Muslim did not".

If this is different between Chinese and Muslim, whats the barrier of Marriage, Mr. Guest ?
Jul 9, 2008 13:28
  • JCNILE123

He, he, LOL

And the question was ask to a CHINESE MUSLIM, (((I have asked a Chinese Muslim, " What’s are the different between Chinese and Muslim".)))
The Chine Muslim answer was, (((" Chinese eat pig , Muslim did not".)))

So, if the same question is ask to non-Muslin Chinese.
Can it be possible to have a complete difference answer?

I think the answer is YES.

Please keep on mind that only a non-believer no-converted other than Muslin infidel it is worse than a hog or a pig to a converted and or Muslim believer.
Jul 9, 2008 20:19
  • SONIA1985
In Shenzhen, China , I have asked a Chinese Muslim, " Whats are the different between Chinese and Muslim".
He gloriously replied, " Chinese eat pig , Muslim did not".

For people who have no knowledge about islam,for sure the different between Chinese and Muslim is nothing more than eatting pig or not,but when they get into them,the will be shocked by their unwisdom and sprint away.that 's how this topic comes
Page 6 of 26    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code