Menu
Why do Chinese people,say they will do something,and do not!
Jul 7, 2008 20:52
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Hello,
Just a question. Why do the Chinese people tell you they will do something,they have no intention of doing.Why is being friends with a Foreigner,appear as a joke?
(No money,no Chinese friends)
Jul 7, 2008 21:22
  • LIONPOWER
Don't measure every body on same balance
Jul 7, 2008 21:50
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Why do you say that.? Do you excuse yourself also. I have honestly asked for some
one to show me around..A few have acknowledged they would.Then they do not follow
through,without asking for money,for sex or for business,or whatever. I have been here
for two years,and only promises,have been discontinued beccause I will not pay mone
y for their help. I thought you would be forthcoming also with information,and all you can do is be Critical. What makes you an Authority on how people have made false
promises to me,and have never followed through with any hope of Friendship. In my
opinion,you are rather Off-Based also. Why do you have a right to make any better
judgement,than me. NONE!!
Jul 7, 2008 22:57
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Thanks Its not the most important item in my life,to be shown around. Everytime I say something to my better half,it is wrong anyway. No problem. Its a box,when you have no time to go anywhere and only work all the time. Thanks
Jul 8, 2008 00:41
  • DODGER
BY,
I can only speak for myself.
I have been traveling back and forth to China for 19 years now.
I’ve been based here now for around four months and had invitations coming out of my ears. Far too many to except.
Had a great day out at the Wall the other day that without local knowledge would have been impossible to find.
Received an invitation for a long weekend trip to Shanxi last month that I took up and again was taken to places that I would not have known about.
I am not in a position to offer an opinion as to why you are having this problem.
Maybe you just need an anger management course (that a joke)
Cheers, Dodger.
Jul 8, 2008 04:05
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Its not a problem,nor anything like it. Its that I do not talk Chinese,and like Koreans,if you dont speak the language too good,they would rather leave you alone.I have taught English to Koreans,and had some very good times,and with Chinese also. All my relatives are Chinese,but I do not speak the language,so they get tired
of smiling and gesturing to say things,and my wife has no wish to always translate,what is said. Every place I go,I am with Chinese people,and never with any Engl
ish speaking Chinese,though my new relatives the younger ones who speak English,prefer no to. If I knew more Chinese,I would have more company. Copy!!
Jul 8, 2008 08:34
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Learning Chinese has nothing to do with being friends. What is your problem? You are the one with all the jokes
Jul 9, 2008 01:01
GUEST06934 If it's such a hardship, why are you over there in China? Just come back to the States.
Jul 9, 2008 22:04
GUESTOVERMAN HI",the chinese" you mention are just someone you know,but there are 1.3billion people in China. I am xi'an local people,a college student,welcome to xi,an in the next two month ,I am in holiday,so I have a lot of time.my oral english is good,I can show you around here for NOTHING! and I am a chinese.
Jul 9, 2008 22:29
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Hello Gustov.
I am pleased to accept your friendly reply. I go to the T-Mall every afternoon at StarBucks for tea then I go to the Bookstore to read books. from 2:30 p.m.,to about 6:30 p.m. Hope to see you. Just drop by. I am the Old American man,about the only Old man. You can not miss me. Thanks
Jul 9, 2008 23:24
  • OVERMAN
where are now?xi'an?If you are in XI'an ,I think I have time to talk with you.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why do Chinese people,say they will do something,and do not!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code