Menu
Why do Chinese people,say they will do something,and do not!
Sep 26, 2008 13:01
  • HYGEIA
Oh, some of us call you "gwei lao" does't mean all of us is that way, meanwhile, "gwei lao" does not mean foreign evil, some time have a sense of kindness and humour. I am a Chinese, most of my patriot want you foreign friends, that's true.

if someone want communicate wiht me, contact my MSN, the address is hotmail.com|sinahuman.
or call me , the phone number is 13080537267, the china code is 86.

by the way, and to be honest, i just want improve the level of my english. It's very important for me, so if somebody want to china,can contact me, i have my own house, so i can give you free accommodations, and show you the True China, because I live in the Capital of Hunan. It is the cradle of Han Culture.
Feb 28, 2009 02:33
GUEST32239 Blueyank is a grumpy man. Why do yanks think the world owes them something?
Just let the yank stew.
Don't be too polite, he needs to come down to earth or go back to yankeeland.
I am from Australia. I am Asian.
Mar 1, 2009 17:05
GUEST22164 I am planning a pleasure vacation in Xi'an. I have contact with some people in Xi'an, but need to fill in some empty days when I do not have an English speaking guide scheduled. Are you available or could you set me up with someone who can assist me in Xi'an? I have not booked the trip yet because I want to make sure I have adequate local guides. You are welcome to email me hotmail.com|skip208//// thanks
Mar 5, 2009 00:07
  • NINJADANNY
Maybe this is beeng use to much as travel guide, i dont know, maybe you should try finding friend via other site like facebook, chinese meeting site where poeple are looking for friend and relation ship, and then make friend with poeple in citys you want to visit, thats what im trying to do, i got some ...
Mar 7, 2009 04:27
GUEST16673 There are this kind of people all around the world,not just Chinese people.If you are expecting help with strangers,it'll be better just to pay to get a guide.You know on the other hand,the Chinese may think you are just taking advantage of them.So try to think in other people's shoes.
Mar 16, 2009 06:16
GUESTHAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by BLUEYANKEE44

Hello,
Just a question. Why do the Chinese people tell you they will do something,they have no intention of doing.Why is being friends with a Foreigner,appear as a joke?
(No money,no Chinese friends)

Because it is "courteous"; instead of putting an acquaintance off by saying "no" it is better to say positive things at the time, or least appear positive. It is a common practice in Asian culture.

"No-money, no-friend" is not so strange; and this not only applies to Chinese either but other cultures as well. I can be very friendly with certain foreigners but there are foreigners that cannot be my friends. Racist? No, reality. It's a bit like Israeli Jews relationship with Israeli Arabs.
Feb 16, 2013 20:45
why is there not many true friends in china, i have been here for 8 years now, and could not find people that respect me for me, not only that most girls only want to be friends with me to speak English if not that, its sex or money they want to do in this way, if i told them i have 6 houses and they want to jump in to my bed quick, if i told them i own my own company back in Australia and show them the business registration and ABN they want to be in like FLIN. i have try over the years to keep my integrity and, not to tell a lie, but now they only way to get any thing is lie and cheat, i met a girl and she would chat to me every day and come see me as much as she can now she had done her IELS test back in Australia she never speak to me more then 3 times in 4 months after returning. and other woman she would not even meet me till i told her i own 12 houses in 6 cities in china now she want to sleep with me and is begging to meet me.
Feb 17, 2013 02:18
GUEST565677 Eric,

I can see that you are a honest and loyal man. Be careful with those girls who beg to be together with you.

The IELS girl isn't worth your love your devotion. Sometimes, you can try to be a playboy. If she wants to sleep with you, then do it. Apparently, she isn't for your love but your money.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why do Chinese people,say they will do something,and do not!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code