Menu
suicide,right or wrong?
Aug 12, 2008 18:01
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"...a man was as happy or as unhappy as he wished himself to be.
Some people maintain a positive attitude even when faced with difficult situations, some are always in a bad mood even when good things happen. I believe one should always look on the bright side of things and not let life get you down. If you dwell on negatives you will never be happy."

My thoughts exactly. There is always something to complain, there is always something wrong around us. It's all in the attitude. ^_^
Aug 14, 2008 04:28
  • SONIA1985
Life could be easy-going if he want,the problem is he didn;t feel so and he didnlt want to feel...
Sep 18, 2008 17:14
  • ALOSTDIAMOND
I can give just my personal opinion...
but when people arrive to this point, to take this decision means they thought it for long time and have their motivations..that i can not even understand not being in their position.

I think that if somebody wanna really waste and finish his/her life in this way...there are lot of other options....
you do not want your life anymore? Give it to the others....what you can do?

-think to all the people that are suffering in the world....go to some place where your hand can be the difference between death and live
-think to all the people that doesnt have love or never met a partner (can be you can save their lives...or can be they save your one too)
-think in how big is the world and you can learn and change your point of view....just take a backpack and go traveling all around and take with you a good pair of boots (you can suicide later....lot of time for that so you do not lose nothing and can be you change idea).

If lot of people will think like that...can be lot of them will never suicide because they will find some reason for not do so....
your life can be so valuable to lot of people, do not waste it. (speaking in general, the life of anybody)....

Sometimes when things went wrong (and does not means things are going well even now) i thought to take this solution....
i went to the beach an took a look to the sea (i can not swim) then i began to think......"if i wanna waste my life like that...why i do not try to make the life of somebody else happier? and what happens if i jump..and just could be 10 minutes later i could met the girl of my dreams?....why i do not wander all around the world instead of do that?..." then...after these thoughts i came back home with a smile thinking...tomorrow can be will be a better day i have enough time in front of me to think better....

a big hug to all!
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: suicide,right or wrong?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code