Menu
Good Feed Back,to threads. Why is it hard to meet sincere woman
Jul 17, 2008 23:12
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Thanks. The feedback is good,from good informed people. Why is it so hard for Amer
ican Men to meet sincere and good woman in China,in Guangzhou,to become good
friends.Single,and divorced,and just normal women,who want to have a good Internatio
nal relationship,where both can have innocent fun,and enjoy the others company,and
not want money to gratify the friendship.Just learn to be friends,and to show comfort
to each other,as freinds do?
Jul 17, 2008 23:17
  • JCNILE123
A good woman expects a good man to marry.

A good man is a provider at best.

Jul 17, 2008 23:23
GUEST06934 Blueyankee44,

Don't you have better things to do than to post everyday on this forum lamenting about not being able to meet women friends. Most normal women would be creeped out by messages from an older married man asking them to be friends. You are gross.
Jul 17, 2008 23:58
  • BLUEYANKEE44
I am a Social Ologist and by the way,whtat is your problem?You could be one of the Non-Women you are accusing me of trying to enhance to seek an older friend. Perhaps when you become older,and have more experience,and in my experience,you appear to be one of the creepy ones who do wish to seek friends on a Intelligent Level,and are most content of being more critical of the things you do not understand.and must be serious about all the time.You must loosen up a
whole lot.Instead of being critical of me,I suggest you read some of the other questions on this Forum,which are very raw in character.and the women who respond to me,also Proposition for sexual favors,to be paid for by me,so who says they do not want to have older friends for the money.You in my opinion are or maybe so one-sided and uninformed in life.(It is Friendship which endures,with people reaching out to others,and to have new understandings of the world they live in,so they do not become as Near-Sighted as you.How many friendships fo you have,or how many people do you help or reach out towards for help.We do not make it through this world alone,as there are people who are always helping you,you never do things alone,completely.So please look at your own life before you continue to critize me."By the way.why do you follow my messages,if you do not like the manner I do things.You do this just to find fault with those whom you will never meet.amd to make their lives miserable for this day in their life.)I am mainly interested in Friendships and FeedBack,as In this World I am not the only person thinks this way
aor to have similiar thoughts. Please confirm your life,before you ridicule others lives who do not choose to hurt you.Learn things about life first!!!!!
Jul 18, 2008 03:47
  • BLUEYANKEE44
On Second Thought,
Until you become a member of this Forum,I would suggest you curb your thoughts
to a more friendly tone.What you have to say,does not fit any paticular protocol on
this site.Until you join,please do not share your comments.of me or anyone else on
this site for you are unwarranted with any opinions or suggestive remarks you make.
Do not get me on your Case.Just be mum.Its obvious for some'one who does not
like my context,you certainly seem to be following me around,so you can someone to
complain about.This is your problem. Please Fix It,and you have nothing good to say
Then say Nothing. Have a Good Day,and let the good people alone.
Jul 18, 2008 07:52
GUEST54109 A sociologist who is short-tempered. One of those Western men who posts in Chinese forums in search of women and go to China for the purpose of picking up women. Creepy.
Jul 18, 2008 09:45
  • JCNILE123
Hello BY,

Reading your thoughts, I realize that perhaps you are in some despair?

If so, please take care or your self, and know that since you are in a foreign country, it is always difficult to adapt and keep on going.

Only time can help you overcome the many cultural barriers that are there as we attempt to make others cultures our culture.

Be safe.
Jul 18, 2008 13:38
  • GARYKINKADE
Thank you JCNILE for attempting to approach BLUEYANK in a mild manner.
But I will have to agree with GUEST 06934 in comments made.
If this person is not happy with situations in China then there is always a trip back to a country of origin as was suggested from a previous post.
The people of China do not have to kiss his butt.
I could make a suggestion of a name change from BLUEYANK to BLUEASS but it is merely a thought.
Jul 18, 2008 15:55
  • JCNILE123
(((Thank you JCNILE for attempting to approach BLUEYANK in a mild manner.)))

Thank you Gary,

About the other part of your thread, I must confess that I have to LOL about the uniqueness of your words.

Jcn.
Jul 18, 2008 18:01
  • DODGER
I was hopping that one of you would reply as he is one of yours (thank god)
JC, care to profile him? Ha
Dodger.
Jul 18, 2008 21:19
Hi, I'was guest 06934,

Why did'nt you guys speak up earlier about this Blueyankee guy until I started to call his bluff. This guy is certainly creepy. he rants and raves in an almost delirious fashion. His spelling and grammer are often incorrect ("Social Oligist" and "trying to enhance to seek an older friend"). Is he actually for real or is he just some college student trying to have fun with us?

If you are for real Mr Blueyankee, the reason why I follow you around is that somebody has to call attention to people like you who prey on women for what ever sick needs you have. You give American men such a bad name. In fact you give all us Americans a bad name.
Page 1 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Good Feed Back,to threads. Why is it hard to meet sincere woman
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code