Menu
Good Feed Back,to threads. Why is it hard to meet sincere woman
Jul 18, 2008 22:28
  • BLUEYANKEE44
I will give you one clue.Whoever feels they are berating me and feel very good about doing the same,and thinking I have to defend myself against such Libel Conjun
ctions,(Which you dont understand)And feel that ganging together is a way to justify your actions by trying to demean anpother human being whom has trhe same
rights as you.You are encroaching into a domain you know nothing about.Why do all of you feel that you are better,with your silly questions and answers which make you better at being a person who is credible to anyone save your own kind,whom you seem to have found to act against me.You certainly have a choice,to
not follow me around,and read my Test Questions,for my research,to have the opportunity to receive same from all of you.You do not not have read anything,but
you choose to help me in my research of how misjudging people are and how critical and nasty they can be to another person who is not afraid to ask such question
s.(You believe that the women who have offered sex,to the Queries are better and you agree with them as they do it openly on this site,and you like it,and do not
consider them creepy,or even out of line,such as you are.)If this will help all of you any.Your answers are being compiled,and will be forwarded to the right cohorts of
mine who help to filter out such bias attitudes,as seen on this site and others.Just thought you liked to know.Not everything is done on the Intrernet. So! Who am I??
Still creepy,so adjust your attitudes,and start being nice to someone,and not so spitefull to persons you do not know.
Jul 18, 2008 22:43
  • BLUEYANKEE44
For Crazy4fl you appear to be a Perfectionest and and do no wrong, Why do read something you feel is beneath your intelligence,and obviously torture for you.
You have a great way to find fault and assuming you are right. As I have mentioned,I am not Libelest to you,and why do you pick on typo mistakes.You are a
better person to be sure for you have no justice for the Downtrodden,and you do not receive the same from this writer.I will not defend myself for context which
you are not forced to read.You are a person with little meaning,and whatever your life is,I am sure you make it that way.I do not wish you bad luck or think of ways
to demean you. I have offered articles to gain feed back,which is exactly what is being collected,and you contribrute to this Experiment,for research of behavior
patterns. Welcome aboard.These FeedBacks are very helpful and at least they are answered.I will not degrade what you are thinking,as This writer is a little beyond
your reasoning.Fortunately I am ahead,fore I am receiving what I wish to receive,in replies. Actually,I am a very happy and meaning ful person to people and do not
degrade them or make them feel badly. You are not a Kind Person,as are most of these people you agree with,or agree with you. In a opinion.its is decided as ment
ioned before, Your attitudes need adjusting,or when you get older,you will perhaps have to pay for Friendships and will be left alone for your thoughts as the hate
swells within you,you will have no-one,even on the Internet.
Jul 18, 2008 22:56
  • MARRIE
well blueyankee, women graduates from Beijing Int'l relationship institution are the right women you are looking for.
Jul 18, 2008 23:10
GUEST59184 one more thing blueyankee, writing and expressing your anger is much better firing in the public/or attacking from the behind...
Jul 18, 2008 23:37
  • JCNILE123
Old Yankee Dom, are you for real?

Or you just doing the yank
Jul 18, 2008 23:37
  • DODGER
Crazy,
Maybe as a fellow American of BY you can translate into English what he is trying to say. I have no idea what his point is.
Perhaps you could also contact you Embassy here and tell them that you have a lost soul (one of yours) somewhere in China that need urgent repatriation back to the institution from where he seems to have wondered from.
Cheers, Dodger.
Jul 18, 2008 23:57
  • JCNILE123
Dodger,
He, he LOL
Because you have pronounced Mr Old Yankee to be one of us, I like to make sure that BY is aware of the fact that there is a US Consular Office in Guangzhou.

Seriously, on a previous thread I suggested Old Yankee that my diagnosis is Alzheimer, But I kindheartedly like to ask him again about it.

Jul 19, 2008 00:16
  • GARYKINKADE
"Your answers are being compiled and will be forwarded to the right cohorts of mine who will help to filter out such bias attitudes as seen on this site and others.Just thought you would like to know.Not everything is done on the internet. So! who am I ??"
Well now.......what a threat and maybe even a "terrorist threat" I'm sure the PRC and security want a "loose nut" like you floating around China just before the Olympics.
Be careful with your talk as you are starting to dig a hole.
Jul 19, 2008 01:27
Oh my gosh! This Blueyankee is seriously psycho. Maybe we should all just leave him alone to calm down. Are there places in China where someone like him can get some counseling?
Jul 19, 2008 01:56
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Why dont you all crawl back into the holes you came out of. you all want something to critize about, try laughing at your selfs,and see how you feel. You are so
inconsiderate of another human in your mist,that you disgrace your selfs. You have no idea what kind of life,a dying man goes through,before the proper treatment
was found.I was not to live beyond six months from now,and you find it proper to joke about someone you know nothing about,and who still may have another
stroke in another time. You are all so perceptive and unkind,as all hell !!! Not one of you are Mature to understand a dying man,and you make jokes,about subjects
and you all have make things on a Personal Basis,and think you are all so humorous and funny. Its a sad thing that you believe you are better for knocking on
someone,you have no reason to understand anyway,as its your choice.I am Dying,so thanks for the memories,and maybe you will be the same place I am now,
someday.You make dying a pleasure,considering what you do not understand about being kind and considerate to a stranger you do not know. Very Good! I hope
you all are so perfect,that when you die you live with all the pains I do presently. Happy and demeaning as you all are. I said these were experiments,and they
are and you all pass,for being inconsiderate individuals and a disgrace to anyone whom knows you. I feel more sorry for you,and you should know,Pain and suffering,but you would not understand it. So keep writing,and writing,at least my thread is active,and when I do die,it will be my pleasure to see you in hell.
Page 2 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Good Feed Back,to threads. Why is it hard to meet sincere woman
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code