Menu
Good Feed Back,to threads. Why is it hard to meet sincere woman
Jul 19, 2008 03:09
  • DODGER
Ok, so it looks like we need to run a book now on when Old Blue Yankee is going to kick the bucket (allegedly)
Usual case of Tsingtao to the winner.
The winner will need to verify his or her claim however. A photo copy of the death certificate and a nice picture of the finale resting place must be produced to claim the prize.
Special conditions: 1) BY cannot enter.
2) Prize must be consumed at the Wake (my place)
Cheers, Dodger.
PS. Does anyone have any contacts within the CIA?
Jul 19, 2008 04:46
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
I'll add a few pints of Guinness to that (Easy win, serious nutcase, makes us ordinary Americans look really bad)

Jul 19, 2008 04:50
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Oh and if there is anybody who feels unsafe in Guangzhou:

Guangzhou US Consulate Public Affairs Tel: 8335-4269 Fax: 8335-4764
Jul 19, 2008 09:49
  • JCNILE123
What a pity,

Jul 19, 2008 09:53
  • JCNILE123
I need a beer, hope I get Dodger's prize.

Jul 19, 2008 09:55
  • JCNILE123
What is so funny?

Jul 19, 2008 10:53
GUESTDAVED Just saw this thread. For all your information this guy drove people insane on another forum. He just goes round and round in ever decreasing circles. I thought by now he would have disappeared up his own ass. My advice is just ignore him. He is saying the same things now that he said on the other forum and it gets very very tedious.
Jul 19, 2008 11:10
  • JCNILE123
Yankee Boy,
Why going all the way to China to die?

Go to the consulate, I’m sure uncle Sam will be glad to pay your airplane ticket back home.
Jul 19, 2008 11:29
I'm sure Blue Yankee did'nt anticipate he'd get what was coming to him. Guess he deserves all this riducule in an online karmic manner. Back to a more serious not (not that I did not enjoy tremenduously all your witty posts), it's obvious that Blueyankee is a man in need of much help and counseling and if he is dying I do'nt wish him any suffering in his last days. It is also evident given his state of health at least mentally that he is unlikely to find women for his needs.

Maybe it's time we left a sick man to his own audienceless soapbox. There are many other sickos who post online preying on women, lets go weed them out. there's someone who calls himelf a handsomeeuropean whose blatantly posting for women compansionship on the travel companion section and I've left him a nasty note already.
Jul 20, 2008 09:13
  • JABAROOTOO
Gee you guy have been busy on this case.

What a Morph, from a

man happily married to a Chinese woman in Guangzhou who works out of town a lot ( I wonder why?)

to a man with a terminal illness (undisclosed at time of writing) who's been given an indeterminately reprieve from his death sentence

to a chronic cyber nut case (this guy drove people insane on another forum)

Time to put this one out of his misery.

Let's all put in a request to the moderators. They had to do this once before but I hoped it wouldn't happen again but.............it's a free world
Page 3 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Good Feed Back,to threads. Why is it hard to meet sincere woman
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code